Head & Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Johanna L.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Enliven your hair with Head and Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. Formulated with cucumber and mint essence, this 2in1 invigorates your hair and scalp so you're left with a fresh, revitalized feeling.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Emily Q.
I tried this once because I was out of shampoo. It smells amazing and controls dandruff really well.
Alexandrea L.
Greenville, NC
Whenever I am going thru a dandruff problem I switch to this shampoo and it clears things right up.
Annabelle C.
watsonville, ca
Like I said before I buy this product for my family. It works really good and I use it sometimes
Wafaa G.
This head and shoulders is the best. It smells so good and makes your hair small amazing.
Maggie J.
Pleasanton, TX
Now I am using this because as I age my scalp gets very dry and this helps at this time.
Katie M.
Hillpoint, WI
Works great at getting the dry flaky skin off my head! Works great for the whole family.
Lois D.
Smithtown, NY
I loved how my hair and scalp felt after using this. Very clean and tingling
Deni G.
It is very good in getting rid of the damdruff and it is also quite gentle with your scalp. It also gives a sens of freshness to the scalp leaving it soft and with a nice smell. I like the fact that it is quite affordable and you can buy it anywhere . It is my favorite so far.
Emily B.
This has stopped my scalp from itching like it used to also, I don't have any dandruff anymore, I think this product is reasonably priced for what it does, one thing is the bottle leaks easily so you have to but it in a plastic bag to avoid others, definitely recommend
Roberta C.
Belleville, ON
I love the way this shampoo smells, it makes my hair very soft and It does control dandruff, I have been using it about 2 years now and I have not had any dandruff or dry scalp in almost the same amount of time. I would highly recommend this shampoo.