Head & Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Johanna L.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Enliven your hair with Head and Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. Formulated with cucumber and mint essence, this 2in1 invigorates your hair and scalp so you're left with a fresh, revitalized feeling.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Kerril L.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love this product. I occasionally get a flaky scalp and I switch to it. It smells so nice and within a couple days my scalp is better.
Cierra K.
I love head and shoulders, if I use a regular shampoo to long it get super dry scalp, head and shoulders always fixes that..
Johanna L.
Best dandruff shampoo I love it that is 2 in one smells like cucumber and mint so leaves your hair smelling good and fresh
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product because it really helps with the dandruff and to moiturize the skin. It also leaves a pleseant smell.
Kimberly e.
Brighton, TN
Love this! My husband bought this and at first thought I was going to hate it buto I love it! The smell is so refreshing!
rowan h.
alexandria, va
Makes your hair easier to brush through and makes it less painful to brush and obviously gets rid of most dandruff.
Jiffany S.
Volcano, CA
I love this 2 in 1! most of them make my hair greasy and looking oily. not this one! it is a great price as well
Jason K.
Eugene, OR
This product did the bare minimum. The dandruff did not get worse, but it did not seem to get any better, either.
Roxanna C.
Arlington, TX
I love the smell of this product. It deep cleans my scalp and keeps the flakes away. I use this daily.
Lisa K.
This product is pretty amazing. Leaves me flake free and still soft and manageable . Would recommend