Head & Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Johanna L.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Enliven your hair with Head and Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. Formulated with cucumber and mint essence, this 2in1 invigorates your hair and scalp so you're left with a fresh, revitalized feeling.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Erin B.
Beaverton, OR
This product does a great job of hydrating a dry scalp. I use this product a few times a week just to help hydrate my scalp and it always leaves me feeling refreshed. My favorite thing about this product is the green apple scent!
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
It doesn't completely eliminate all of my dandruff. Sometimes there is still dandruff even after multiple uses of this product. A good thing is that it doesn't dry my hair out so much and I make sure I use a conditioner always.
Maribel G.
I have been using Head & Shoulders as long as I can remember. It is very effective, if I stop using it I get dandruff and as soon as I use it again my dandruff is significantly gone. I enjoy the long lasting scents, they give me a satisfying feeling. I would recommend to friends and family.
Callie R.
Love this two in one formula. Smells good, leaves hair and scalp feeling and looking great. I could see a difference in just one wash. So worth the money not to expensive.worked great on my natural colored curly hair. I will definitely use this product again
Monique K.
El Cajon, CA
This is by far, the BEST smelling shampoo ever. I don't even have dandruff but I still buy this because of the scent. I haven't found any other shampoo that smells as good as this one
Robin R.
Lockport, NY
This is the BEST shampoo for dandruff. Always keeps my scalp clear from flakes. I have been using this for over six years, and I plan to keep using it for as long as I live. Love this shampoo.
Gab P.
Cayce, SC
I use this shampoo every night and it's great. I have really dry skin and it doesn't make my dandruff any worse. It smells great and does the job it's supposed to.
jenette f.
Medford, OR
This has a nice scent and love the fact that it is a shampoo and conditioner in one. Would like the conditioner to add a little more fullness in the future.
Rachel K.
Middleboro, MA
I don't have dandruff but I do have scalp psoriasis and this shampoo is good at helping my scalp to feel good. It's not a cure but it definitely helps.
Lakrisha B.
Andrews, TX
I love to use head and shoulders once sometimes twice a month to help clean the scalp without stripping to much from it!! Bonus it smells amazing!