Head & Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Johanna L.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Enliven your hair with Head and Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. Formulated with cucumber and mint essence, this 2in1 invigorates your hair and scalp so you're left with a fresh, revitalized feeling.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
A very nice, refreshing shampoo and conditioner combo! I get a lot of buildup from products and causes an itchy scalp. I’ve used this for just two shower days and it’s gotten so much better. My hair feels clean, it’s not dry and flaky on my scalp and the scent is refreshing.
Emily B.
canton
I really do not like the smell of this shampoo at all. It also stings my face. I really haven’t noticed a difference in my scalp and I have used it for 3+ months...
Denise P.
Donna, TX
I recently bought this shampoo I always stick to head and shoulders products because It really cleans my hair and doesn't leave it oily or rough. this cucumber smells so good and it gives your scalp a tingly refreshing feeling so I felt so relaxed and clean! I loved it highly recommend it
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
In the winter months my hair gets a little dry I use this to help but useing it all the time makes my hair get use to it so I do have to switch it up every now and then.
Maddy J.
Stillwater, OK
I have really oily and dry prone hair. I've used this shampoo for a really long time because it helps me keep the dandruff under control. Con for this shampoo though is that if you stop using it for a while (like a day or two) it tends to be for the worse, thus making you buy the product again. All in all, this is a great product that helps keep your hair balanced and smelling great.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
I am allergic to most shampoo & conditioners. No matter what brand I use, how often I wash, or how long I skip washing I always have flakes & dry scalp because of it. I decided to try Head & Shoulders, and to my surprise it works! It smells great too. My hair isn't itchy anymore, I rarely get flakes or dry scalp. Love this product!
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
My husband and I both use this particular head and shoulders and have had good, consistent results. I have normal, occasionally oily hair. I've switch to more expensive products when I've wanted change, but I always come back to head and shoulders. This shampoo just keeps my scalp nice and itch and dandruff free.
Edison P.
This doesn't clear dandruff as well as I would like it to, first of all. I've had generic brands do that job better. However, as a 2-in-1, I'll give it decent stars because it leaves my hair soft. It does HELP alleviate dandruff some without completely leaving my hair dry.
Serenity R.
I use it every other day and I don't have dandruff any more. My other family members use it as well. My dad hasn't had dandruff in a long while. It's a really affordable product. You can also place it upside down when it gets low so it's easier to get the shampoo out.
Erin B.
Beaverton, OR
This product does a great job of hydrating a dry scalp. I use this product a few times a week just to help hydrate my scalp and it always leaves me feeling refreshed. My favorite thing about this product is the green apple scent!