Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Stephanie H.Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Guillermina M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #89 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • Is the 2 in 1 better than the separate shampoo and condit...2 Answers
  • I have been steering away from head and shoulders because...4 Answers
Alyssa N.
When I do have an itchy scalp in the winter I reach for this. It not only relieves itchiness but also makes my hair soft.
Carrie T.
Potts Camp, MS
This shampoo smells amazing my daughter has dandruff & I was shocked at how good it smells !
And it cleared it up also
Amber H.
This product is ok I would not recommend anyone with thick long hair using this though but it is great for dry scalp
Angela B.
Portland, OR
I use this in between my normal shampoo routine, it helpa with mt dandruff as well a clean rince to remove build up.
Lesly C.
Sparks, NV
The head and shoulders shampoo is a great shampoo. It makes my hair feel great afterwards, I really like the shampoo.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Classic shampoo and conditioner that out family has used for years .. does it job great !! And super affordable!!
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
We love this scent of shampoo. It is hard to find where we currently live. So when we do find it we stock up. ūüĎć
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
In the winter months this shampoo is a must in my house! Love the smell and the power to treat our itchy scalp!
Melissa V.
Saint Paul, MN
It's the best to use during the summer day and it's good for having flakes hair on your scalp and itching head.
jacqueline r.
Meridian, MS
love this and the smell is awesome. i would recommend this to all my friends.it is really good for my dry scalp
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.
Michelle S.
Birch Run, MI
How does this work for curly hair, I normally don't have good luck with 2-in-1 hair products because the conditioner isn't enough for my hair.
Eliza L.
did you actually see a reduce in dandruff?