Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Stephanie H.Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Guillermina M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #84 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • Is the 2 in 1 better than the separate shampoo and condit...2 Answers
  • I have been steering away from head and shoulders because...4 Answers
Ashley L.
Saint Charles, MO
Smells great. But I feel like it leaves my hair so dry. I usually end up having to use a lot of conditioner just to get it untangled.
zymeena c.
Elmhurst, NY
It gives you temporary relief, which is expected. However, my dandruff kept getting worse after continuous uses. I switched to MG217.
Kasey F.
Lorton, VA
This is my favorite out of all of them. It smells amazing and leaves my head smelling amazing and also feeling healthier than before
Miranda P.
A bit pricy, but worth it. My scalp gets dry during the cold season but this helps restore it back to normal, plus it smells great!
Lexi C.
I love head & shoulders products, especially the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. It really makes my hair feel refreshed and smooth.
Erica S.
BECKLEY, WV
The main reason why I love this shampoo + conditioner is because of its scent. It smells amazing! It does the job for a good price.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Green Apples! YUM.. this smell amazing and it's a great clean you should really try it. IT leaves you feeling and smelling fresh!
Karen M.
Lakewood, OH
All of the pros of the original head and shoulders formula without the trademark fragrance. Delightfully apple and effective.
Gracey A.
Pleasanton, CA
I love head and shoulders! Use it regularly and they smell great! Make sure not to get it in your eyes you'll regret it lol
Alyssa N.
When I do have an itchy scalp in the winter I reach for this. It not only relieves itchiness but also makes my hair soft.
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.
Michelle S.
Birch Run, MI
How does this work for curly hair, I normally don't have good luck with 2-in-1 hair products because the conditioner isn't enough for my hair.
Eliza L.
did you actually see a reduce in dandruff?