Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Stephanie H.Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Guillermina M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #89 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • Is the 2 in 1 better than the separate shampoo and condit...2 Answers
  • I have been steering away from head and shoulders because...4 Answers
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
Head & Shoulders 2in1 is a very good product when you don't have a bunch of space for traveling and is very affordable too, it leaves your hair smooth and smelling good as well..
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
This smells good but doesn't work for real cases of dermatitis. It doesn't do much to keep the flakes under control sadly, because it smells really good and worked to keep my hair clean and soft.
Destiny C.
Del rio
This has helped significantly with the itchiness of my head but it doesn't get rid of it. For me I saw improvement of getting rid of my acne along with using a tee tree conditioner.
gaga b.
New Castle, DE
Its best shampoo for my husband. He used it all time . Only this shampoo helpt him. He try much shampoos but only this was the best for him. No we buy only Head & shoulders
Samantha R.
I love the green apple smell. I use this a lot. It works good for dry scalps and oily. It is also a 2-1. So it gets the job done quicker. I bought this item at Walmart.
Dakota L.
Love the smell an gives a great clean but def to harsh to use on colored hair. But my husband loves this stuff too an it really keeps the dandruff under control
Michael B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love the smell of this product, & after just using it a couple of weeks I can definitely notice a difference in dandruff and the excess soap build up.
Kenna R.
Love the smell ...helps with dandruff only thing i dont like is that my hair is damaged and a shampoo and conditioner mix does not make my hair smooth
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Love head and shoulders especially in the winter when my scalp gets very dry. The smell is great and it does wonders to get rid of my dandruff.
Ashley L.
Saint Charles, MO
Smells great. But I feel like it leaves my hair so dry. I usually end up having to use a lot of conditioner just to get it untangled.
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.
Michelle S.
Birch Run, MI
How does this work for curly hair, I normally don't have good luck with 2-in-1 hair products because the conditioner isn't enough for my hair.
Eliza L.
did you actually see a reduce in dandruff?