Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Stephanie H.Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Guillermina M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #89 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • Is the 2 in 1 better than the separate shampoo and condit...2 Answers
  • I have been steering away from head and shoulders because...4 Answers
Vashti W.
Ithaca, NY
This product works okay but since I have curly hair, I get a bit hesitant with putting sulfates in my hair because it tends to make my hair dry (which this product does in fact do). I only use this product if it is my last resort and have no other options. My brother also uses this product and it leaves his hair fairly dry. Would not recommend.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
I have sebhorreic dermatitis and this stuff rocks!!! My scalp gets super flaky and itchy but honestly this shampoo/conditioner set knocked it out within a week. Give it some time to work its magic because it won't immediately do it.
Sarah R.
Great smell but rough advertising. I had bad dandruff for years and tried this for a while. It only made it worse! A 2-in-1 is usually not a god option but I was out of ideas. I love shampoo and trying new ones but this was not one that I enjoyed.
mary E.
My daughter has a very dry scalp and has dandruff very bad. She loves the smell of this and it helps her dry scalp and dandruff. After about the first week we haven't seen any dandruff and her scalp doesn't itch near as bad.
Courtney C.
Love this stuff! It leaves my hair clean and fresh. It ha really helped clear up my scalp and made a huge difference for that pesky scalp. It has a wonderful lather and it smells amazing. Huge Thumbs up!
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
My scalp gets oily and itchy sometimes and this shampoo/conditioner combo works well to help that issue. I really like the smell of this product. I do use additional conditioner when I use this 2-in-1 because it's not very moisturizing with my thick and dry hair type. Overall, I do like this product.
Mickalyn S.
This really helped cool my itchy scalp but never helped to get rid of the dandruff like I was hoping. It did smell amazing but this 2 in 1 did not condition very well.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This smelled so amazing. It was awesome for any type of dry skin on the scalp and stopped dandruff from happening during winter months. It hydrated the scalp fast after one use.
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
I have thick frizzy hair. This did a great job cleaning and it lathered great. It made my hair smell nice and the texture was better. This is best for people with dry scalp. I would definitely buy again.
amy b.
Richmond Hill
I have tried several hair care products for dry scalp. My daughter and I both have this issue and this product has helped so much. My scalp feels much better and my hair isn't staticy like it often is with 2-in-1 products.

Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.
Michelle S.
Birch Run, MI
How does this work for curly hair, I normally don't have good luck with 2-in-1 hair products because the conditioner isn't enough for my hair.
Eliza L.
did you actually see a reduce in dandruff?