Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Stephanie H.Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Guillermina M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #89 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • Is the 2 in 1 better than the separate shampoo and condit...2 Answers
  • I have been steering away from head and shoulders because...4 Answers
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all the head and shoulders brand but this one is my favorite because of the scent. I use it everytime I shampoo. For me it's best when I have a dry scald and it targets the scalp. I am very satisfied.
Emily C.
I love the smell of the green apple head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. The scent stays in your hair all day. I have noticed that the product has given me some dandruff before though. I would use it again, but if it gives me dandruff like in the past, I would stop using it.
Andrea A.
Clarksburg, MD
This is the only shampoo that doesn't give my thick wavy hair dandruff. I love it and it lathers great. Wouldn't switch it. I have usually greasy hair and absolutely love it!
Juliet R.
I love the smell of apples and it leaves my head feeling fresh and nice out of the shower. This is a great shampoo for those who suffer from dandruff and those who don't!
Staci S.
Winston Salem, NC
Green Apple scented Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner is the best. The smell of this product alone is amazing! I love a great smell. This product works wonders for my hair.
Kassandra G.
Miami Lakes, FL
Amazing product! First of all, I love the smell of Green Apple so this product immediately caught my attention. Smells amazing and washes the hair perfectly. I'm a person with a bit of dandruff and it soothes my scalp and gets rid of the majority of my dandruff. Great stuff!
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
My Scalp Was So Itchy Till I Found This !! I Cant Stop Buying This ! It Is Truly One Of The Best Things I Could Wash My Hair With Also Feels So Fresh When You Put It On One Wash And Your Already Feeling Much Better !!!
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It got rid of my dandruff AND it smelled amazing! Very fresh. It's very affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere. Very good option if you have dandruff but don't want your hair to smell like medicine. I would definitely recommend :)
Rachel S.
Gadsden , AL
This shampoo seems to be the only shampoo that takes care of flaky skin, and scalp and leaves my hair feeling clean. I love that I can go 2 days without having to wash my hair. Keeps the oils flowing, but doesnt leave my hair nasty feeling.
Raquel N.
Smells good & leaves a very clean feeling! The 2-1 shampoo & conditioner is especially helpful and convinenant when traveling. It's a product I definitely reccomend if you suffer from dandruff, I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.
Michelle S.
Birch Run, MI
How does this work for curly hair, I normally don't have good luck with 2-in-1 hair products because the conditioner isn't enough for my hair.
Eliza L.
did you actually see a reduce in dandruff?