Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Stephanie H.Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Guillermina M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #89 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • Is the 2 in 1 better than the separate shampoo and condit...2 Answers
  • I have been steering away from head and shoulders because...4 Answers
Silvia E.
Madrid
Me gusta pero no me funciona del todo, me queda mejor el pelo cuando uso los productos por separado, esta es una solucion que abarata la compra de dos productos por separado y que es mas rapido a la hora del lavado. Lo recomendaria solo en esas ocasiones.
Amber S.
Love this! It leaves my hair feeling really soft and it's one of my favourite smells. It's better feeling on hair than some of its alternatives, good for an oily scalp I'd say. Definitely satisfied, only thing I'd say is my hair can go quite frizzy afterwards but I have naturally quite curly hair
Molly B.
Barnsley
I love this as it's a 2 in 1 this makes it a lot easier and quicker to wash my hair. Although it leaves my hair smooth, shiny and soft it does not condition as deep as I would like it to Therefore I only use it when I'm traveling.
Elizabeth M.
ottawa
We buy this product for my daughter. She loves the green apple scent ( who doesn't ). Especially when you have to use a dandruff control shampoo. She has tried a bunch from prescription to the store brand and this one is her FAVORITE.
Taylor R.
I have normal skin/hair/scalp - not dry but not oily either. I use this once or twice a month, usually just when I feel I need it. I like this for days I feel my scalp is dry. I never get dandruff and I feel that's because I use this whenever my scalp begins to itch and it prevents the issue for worsening. This is a staple in my shower and I always have it on hand.
Beatriz C.
Lima
Te deja suave el cabello desde el primer lavado , me siento fresca después de usarlo pero en especial este aroma que es muy rico precio accesible de buena calidad.
Smells great and works better than any other dandruff shampoo out there. It's a very lathering product and it definitely gets rid of the dandruff.
Danika P.
Camano Island, WA
Head and Shoulders works great for your dry itchy winter scalp. My husband uses this year round and the green apple is definitely a pleasent smell
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I don't get dandruff often but when I do this is my go to shampoo! I use it afew times a week and the dandruff is gone!
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.
Michelle S.
Birch Run, MI
How does this work for curly hair, I normally don't have good luck with 2-in-1 hair products because the conditioner isn't enough for my hair.
Eliza L.
did you actually see a reduce in dandruff?