Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Stephanie H.Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Guillermina M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #89 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • Is the 2 in 1 better than the separate shampoo and condit...2 Answers
  • I have been steering away from head and shoulders because...4 Answers
Stephanie H.
Smells good and gets rid of dandruff. It's a great gift to give because of it being affordable.
Emily G.
Smells great and works well. One of the only brands I can use without my hair breaking off.
Nickelette W.
I love the way this shampoo/conditioner smells. It makes my hair feel soft and clean also.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el head shoulders y si es 2 en 1 mas, es muy bueno porque si elimina la caspa
Alexandra C.
Alamo, TX
This product smells wonderful! Apart, its really good on the hair and leaves it healthy
My hair doesn't like to stay nice all the time. This works ok to control the dandruff
Ashley N.
This product really helps cut down on dander, but builds up on hair quickly!
Karen J.
Newton, MA
Its a very good brand helps having a clean scalp and smells really good !!!
Ricia W.
Brighton
I’ve always been sceptical of 2-in-1 hair care products but decided to give this a go as it was on special offer, and I’ve been suffering with a dry scalp all winter. This leaves my hair bouncy, weightless and super shiny - people keep complimenting me on how nice my hair looks. Absolutely love it and will buy again.
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
My fiance uses this all the time. I decided to try it last night, I usually just use regular shampoos. I followed with a conditioner even though it's a 2 in 1. I let my hair air dry a bit then went to bed. When I woke up my hair felt AMAZING. So soft, rich, with shine and body and absolutely no frizz. I don't really get dandruff but my scalp looks and feels healthy. I might have to start using this more often! Nice scent, great lather, fantastic results!
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.
Michelle S.
Birch Run, MI
How does this work for curly hair, I normally don't have good luck with 2-in-1 hair products because the conditioner isn't enough for my hair.
Eliza L.
did you actually see a reduce in dandruff?