Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Stephanie H.Head Shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Green Apple, 23.7 oz. - 1 bottle uploaded by Guillermina M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #89 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • Is the 2 in 1 better than the separate shampoo and condit...2 Answers
  • I have been steering away from head and shoulders because...4 Answers
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Im very picky about my shampoos because the other ones make my hair fall out but head and shoulders is the only one that doesn't do that to my hair and head. This one is my favorite because of the scent - i love green apple, and the 2-in-1 one is my favorite because it makes my hair very soft.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
My husband primarily uses this but I’ve been known to use it when my scalp has been itchy or dry. I love the smell and it does really help with itchy scalp. I use it probably once a week or two but husband uses it every day. No complaints! Great product!
Trina C.
I used this when I was in my lazier teen years, but my roots were so healthy then. I have an oily scalp and 2 in 1 shouldn’t be good for my hair but I really did like it. I switched to just the shampoo after I used the first bottle though.
Sarah D.
This is the best product ever. I have been using this brand of shampoo and conditioner since I was kid and have recently tried this green apple. and honestly. it is the best. I have long thick black hair thats been dyed many many of times before. this product have kept my hair healthy, shiny, and smelling good. I definitely recommend.
Laura R.
Lafayette, IN
Head and Shoulders 2-in-1 shampoo has a lovely scent and keeps my hair feeling clean and fresh! I use this primarily to wash my hair after workouts at the gym. This product is conditioning enough to keep my hair soft and manageable in the summer. In the winter, I usually need to add a dedicated conditioner to my routine.
Dianelly V.
This product smells great, and is good if you have extremely oily hair. Otherwise stay away, particularly if you have color treated or frizzy hair. Although it does help with dandruff this products is very drying and will strip your hair color due to the harsh chemicals. So make sure this is a good fit for YOU. *Licensed Cosmetologist*
Sarah G.
I can not get over the smell of this shampoo! Usually I need to use conditoner, however I do not when I just use this shampoo. It leaves my hair the cleanest feeling out of any other shampoo that I have ever used and the smell is wonderful. By far one of my favorites!
Ashlea D.
Staunton, IL
This product doesn't really get rid of my dandruff, it takes away some of it but not what I expect it to do. The scent smells quite good and it lathers well. Just overall not what I would expect from a dandruff shampoo.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
I enjoy the smells but sometimes it's hard for me to use this on a regular basis, it will help with my dandruff then I'll be good for a bit then the build up will come back. I try using it every one in a while but not on a regular basis.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Head & Shoulders Green Apple 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner for some odd reason I've had a dry scalp lately. So I turned to this magic in a bottle and BOOM all my dry flakes are gone!
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.
Michelle S.
Birch Run, MI
How does this work for curly hair, I normally don't have good luck with 2-in-1 hair products because the conditioner isn't enough for my hair.
Eliza L.
did you actually see a reduce in dandruff?