BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

It help prevent itching, scaling, irritation and redness associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. It is pH balanced and gentle enough for everyday use even on color treated hair. It contains 1% selenium sulfide. see more...

Shae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a good product for people with dandruff and oily scalps but I wouldn't buy it over T-Gel Extra Strength, which is what I prefer to use. I would recommend this to those who need help with dandruff but don't have severe cases, as it did seem to have some heavier conditioning in it like a normal shampoo.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So the five star rating doesn't mean that the smell of this product is my favorite (because actually I'm not a fan), but what I do love about this product is that is completely controls my seborrheic dermatitis which is amazing. Without this product, my scalp would be in shambles. My dermatologist told me that I can alternate between this bottle and any scent in the white bottle and follow up with and hair care product afterward as long as I apply the head and shoulders first. Definitely recommend this product!!!
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can’t go wrong with head and shoulders. It’s the only brand I use when my hair is on need of intense treatment.
Cinthia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don’t use conditioner it makes my hair fall out & makes it so grizzy the next day
Hope C.
Vinton, VA
Very good product!!! In the winter my head gets dry this is my go too shampoo. I enjoy the difference smells!!
Mayan W.
Roanoke, VA
Head and Shoulders is usually my #1 choice for dandruff shampoo, so when I saw this one I thought I should give it a try. The smell isn't the greatest and I didn't really notice this one working any better than any other Head & Shoulders.
Verónica G.
De verdad que estos productos son muy buenos para el cabello, primero porque te quitan la caspa, te dejan un brillo y huelen super rico.
Isabella R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product, its smell and how it leaves the hair is too nice, I really love this, it is very good.
Hughisha S.