BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head N Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner - 23.7 oz Gender: Male. see more...

• It does not hurt to fine hair?2 Answers
  • You can draw a line pair strong growth shampoo hair for men?1 Answers
River B.
Buffalo, NY
Great at eliminating dandruff and itch in the scalp. 10/10, would recommend. I would purchase again.
Allison B.
Love to use head and shoulders every other wash. It helps moisturize my scalp and keep flakes away!
Mary G.
Neosho
I use this product occasionally when my hair gets dry and needs that extra clean and feels clean
diana q.
Brawley, CA
Love the combination of cleanser and conditioner. Easy to just wash and go. Smells great too
Nicholas H.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It's the only kind I use. I recommend this to everyone.
Jenny B.
Brandon, MS
My husband uses this everyday. It isn't too harsh on his hair and it does prevent dandruff.
Luciana N.
Bistrita (Bistrita-Nasaud)
I use this shampoo all the time, it's one of the best when you have dandruff issues, and some of the few shampoos that actually work for me in that regard. I definitely recommend it if you have this issue, it works wonders from the first day you use it, it's very cheap and you won't need to hide your hair or be in an embarrassing situation ever again.
Suzanne T.
Head and Shoulders products are great! ... in small doses. I find although it proclaims to be an 'anti-dandruff product', using it for numerous weeks actually leaves my hair with more dandruff. I don't recommend this product, much better shampoos and conditioners on the market.
laura denisse a.
lote 16 manzana 117
yo utilizo este shampoo por que deja mi cabello muy suave y ademas controla la caida de mi cabello, ademas de tener un olor muy rico es cremosito, me encanta como deja mi cabello y lo maltrata como otros productos, para mi es un excelente producto
Danielle W.
Nashville, TN
My husband loves head&shoulders. I have never seen him use anything else, except my davines. All these years and I never knew head & shoulders was for men. I just used when I had really bad dandruff and my eczema acts up. Great product.
Kimberly C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
It does not hurt to fine hair?
Sharon N. R.
You can draw a line pair strong growth shampoo hair for men?