BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head N Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner - 23.7 oz Gender: Male. see more...

• It does not hurt to fine hair?2 Answers
  • You can draw a line pair strong growth shampoo hair for men?1 Answers
Augusto M.
Me encanta porque es mucho mas rápido para usar no lavar enjuagar lavar de nuevo y enjuagar, sino que esta todo en uno y me provoca nada de caspa
Erica P.
I love this it makes my scalp feel very clean! I know its geared towards men but i love the scent and the refreshinng feeling it leaves behind
Liss R.
San Jose, CA
Works good. They have new smells now and i like those better. The danruff does come off. Nothing is instant but this as close as you can get.
Angie C.
Makes hair soft and smooth, no itchy scalp, smells amazingly fresh and super clean. Will continue to keep this around in our bathroom.
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
This works great for my fiancé! Really helps with her dry scalp and dandruff!! Would recommend if you're suffering from the same issues
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
This is always in my shower. I swap it out every other day with whichever shampoo I'm using at the time. It is fantastic for dry scalp
Rosiris P.
Yes, I've used the men's...not much of a difference from the one's without the "men's" label except a stronger scent maybe. I use it for my itchy scalp and keeping dandruff away although I haven't had any in years. I like the ones with conditioner in it because it makes it feel less harsh on my hair.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
My purchase this shampoo for my husband and kids for dandruff and they like it has a good smell not a funky smell and it works great
Brenda V.
Love how I know my hair is being protected. I love how it leaves a nice clean smell. It helps with my dry hair and keeps it strong
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
I love this. It's simple. One step, quick wash and I'm done. I like the scent and the most important fact is that it works.
Kimberly C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
It does not hurt to fine hair?
Sharon N. R.
You can draw a line pair strong growth shampoo hair for men?