BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head N Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner - 23.7 oz Gender: Male. see more...

• It does not hurt to fine hair?2 Answers
  • You can draw a line pair strong growth shampoo hair for men?1 Answers
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO
My fiance swears by this shampoo. He has used it for close to 10 years and will not even try any other brands. It is absolutely the best non-prescription for dandruff treatment. The smell is pleasant and it is a great value for what you get.
Dilia P.
My husband and my son love this shampoo. It have nice smell, and the fact of this being 2 in 1 make the time of the shower more short, making it more easy when they're on a rush
Amber H.
Palermo, ME
In the winter time my whole body is dry, from my head to my toes. With dry skin inevitably comes dandruff. No one likes having dandruff, that's why I use head and shoulders, to prevent it before it becomes an issue. It works without fail every winter.
Denise C.
I absolutely love head and shoulders and I'm a loyal customer because it really does help with my dandruff it is a little drying but I always use another shampoo to help that I would definitely recommend this one especially because it has a tingly feeling
Ivana P.
Head & Shoulders usually clears my dandruff-but only for about a day. I feel that it dries my hair a little bit more than any other shampoo, but using extra conditioner helps. The scents are always pleasant!
Ashton S.
Nashville, AR
I don't like the way the shampoo feels in my hair. It doesn't lather like I think a shampoo should. Also, my hair doesn't feel or look as clean as I'd like after it dries, and it gets greasy much faster than it should.
CodyandAsh W.
Fort stewart, GA
By far the best scent and I love the tingle feeling. Unfortunately as for it actually working... It doesn't work wonders for me or my husband. We still had dandruff. Get a good conditioner too. This may dry your hair out.
Macy S.
Not a fan of the head and shoulders brand it is a good product but just dose not work well with my hair type i don't recommend it to other but it is not bad if it's the last resort I will not replace this product
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I absolutely love the smell of Head and Shoulders. I'll use it for a few days when I notice dandruff, and it gets rid of it pretty quickly. Unfortunately, it usually makes my hair feel sort of stringy.
Kimberly C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
I really like This shampoo , leaves the hair soft!!leaves hair soft and I like it because it removes dandruff, it really is the only thing that has worked for me !!
Kimberly C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
It does not hurt to fine hair?
Sharon N. R.
You can draw a line pair strong growth shampoo hair for men?