Hair CareHair ProductsShampoombib
Head & Shoulders Head and Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil, 135 fl oz

by mbib

Start wash day off right and indulge in the long-lasting scalp relief and hydration† of Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil. This balanced, moisturizing formula provides long-lasting relief from scalp dryness and itch† while giving hair the hydration it needs to look and feel its most beautiful. A rich, creamy lather cleanses and removes build up while providing lightweight, long-lasting hydration to scalp and hair. Made without compromise and free of parabens or dyes, it’s the perfect way to soothe and nourish natural, relaxed, kinky and coily hair types. Proudly recommended by My Black is Beautiful. †associated with dandruff

Has any have good results with this shampoo for very dry scalp?[product:head-&-shoulders-royal-oils-moisture-boost-shampoo]
[product:head-and-shoulders-shampoo-and-conditioner-moisture-renewal-anti-dandruff-treatment-and-scalp-care-royal-oils-collection-with-coconut-oil-27-fl-oz-kit-59] ? Would this work for a person with seborrheic dermatitis?
Would this work for a person with seborrheic dermatitis?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Head and Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil, 13.5 fl oz!
N Little Rock, AR
Head & Shoulders Head and Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Vakeisa J.
It has a nice smell, it's not heavy and it is somewhat moisturizing. I believe I've had other shampoos that were more moisturizing than this. It lathers decently. It made my hair feel clean without totally stripping my hair. For the price, I was satisfied.
hamilton
Head & Shoulders Head and Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Very good product. I suffer from bad dry scalp and started googling. This product came up as being good for natural hair and will help with the dry scalp. It smells good my hair is nice and soft. Best product so far
Head & Shoulders Head and Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Chantal H.
I have always loved the Head & Shoulders line and wanted to find one that fit my hair needs. I have thick curly hair and I don't wash it everyday and use products to controls my curly's. This line is by far the best I have found for my needs! It helps with dry scalp and removing residue from the products I use. My hair always smells and feels amazing after using this shampoo. I would highly recommend this line! 🧖‍♀️❤
Lawton, OK
Head & Shoulders Head and Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Shelby D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is AMAZING!!! I have psoriasis that has spread to my scalp so I have a lot of build up thanks to that and the water quality here where I live. This stuff is amazing, especially if you use it with a shampoo brush! My hair is so soft and feels much more hydrated now and I’ve been using it 6 weeks. I totally recommend for people with really dry hair, people with dandruff, or anyone in need of moisture. It’s a little more expensive but worth every penny!!
Not only does this help cleanse my scalp and hair, it also keeps my hair very moisturized during the process. This is a great hair care line for those with an itchy scalp or buildup problems.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Súper bueno para eliminar la caspa, el cabello dura más días limpio porque lava súper bien! Tiene un aroma rico
Columbia, MD
Head & Shoulders Head and Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by DAVID C.
I am grateful to have gotten this for free in a voxbox. It lathers up nice and creamy with a great smell. I use it after going to the barber and when I wash my hair during the week.
Atlanta , GA
I was very septic of this shampoo because I usually go towards sulfate free shampoo like diva curl, but honestly this shampoo didn’t strip my hairs essential oils away. It had a great slip which allowed me to detangle a little and it small great too
Bluffdale, UT
Honestly, I was nervous at first using head and shoulders. However, after using it daily I noticed a huge difference. Would not hesitate purchasing another one once I run out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Head & Shoulders Head and Shoulders Royal Oils Moisture Boost Shampoo with Coconut Oil, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Trin H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo is amazing! It keeps dandruff at a minimum and leaves hair feeling light not like the other HS products. It smells so much better than the other HS products to me. I just had to restock. [product:head-&-shoulders-head-and-shoulders-royal-oils-moisture-boost-shampoo-with-coconut-oil-135-fl-oz] A must in my home!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Guymon, OK
il y a 8 mois
Paige P. il y a 24 jours
I use the clinical strength head and shoulders and I’m completely clear of this unless I stop using it for over a week