BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #33 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance For Men 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner with pump 33.8 Fl Oz: Thicker looking hair.* Guaranteed.** (*vs. unwashed hair, **Mail product & original cash receipt for up to $12.99 (incld S&H) refund. Limit 1 refund per name, address, household. Valid 1 year from date of purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details). Cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair Advanced formula relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while improving hair and scalp health (*associated with dandruff) Dual action 2-in-1 formula cleans and conditions in one easy step Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use see more...

Sarah D.
You don't have to be a man to use this shampoo. The scent isn't too overwhelming which is always nice. Definitely helped relieve me of some dandruff issues. I still use conditioner though because I don't feel like the conditioner it has in it does enough.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner combination for my husband and even me it smells so great and helps with my dry scalp. Ig helps my hair from also getting oily and leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed. It very affordable as well.
Kristina C.
Conyers, GA
My boyfriend has an extremely dry scalp, which cause a good bit of dandruff.
I am pleased when he uses this product. Helps get rid of it, and soothes his dry scalp.
Tabitha K.
Tobyhanna, PA
I know it's for men but in a pinch I had to use it. And I did not love it. It made a lot of suds which I like but when I was done my hair did not feel clean. It felt like I had only half washed it.
Emily W.
Boston, MA
This is a great shampoo for men who need dandruff treatment and protection but don't want to use too many products. 2 in 1 make it easy and simple to use. Very effective!
Regina W.
Columbus, MS
Head and shoulders for men. Has a wonderful manly fragrance cleans volumizes and does the trick for great dandruff control. The only product my husband will use.
Ofelia F.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
WE HAVE SUPER HARD WATER HERE AT HOME. It has seriously caused us to flake. (gross) This product though brings back moisture into our scalps and helps fight dandruff. There is nothing out ther on the market that tops head and shoulders. Thats why it has stuck around for years it is the best out there.
BobbiJo V.
I like the head shoulders that is in the pump bottle so much easier to use then trying to fumble with the opening the bottle without dropping it. Scents are ok some are way to much. my concerns is that the soap gets in your eyes and burns if it will do damage.
Ashley W.
Pahrump, NV
I love the pump! This shampoo reduces itching from dry scalp and makes your hair feel extremely smooth. I love that it is avAilable in this size also. It saves on trips to the store.
My husband also uses this product. I would buy this product again and again
Krystal G.
Wanaque, NJ
I buy this product for my boyfriend because he has an extremely dry scalp. He likes the pump because it's easier for him to use while showering. He has longer hair and it's very thick. I found after a week of using this his dandruff significantly was less. After a month it was completely gone.