BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance For Men 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner with pump 33.8 Fl Oz: Thicker looking hair.* Guaranteed.** (*vs. unwashed hair, **Mail product & original cash receipt for up to $12.99 (incld S&H) refund. Limit 1 refund per name, address, household. Valid 1 year from date of purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details). Cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair Advanced formula relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while improving hair and scalp health (*associated with dandruff) Dual action 2-in-1 formula cleans and conditions in one easy step Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use see more...

Ofelia F.
Ofelia F.
Clarksville, TN
WE HAVE SUPER HARD WATER HERE AT HOME. It has seriously caused us to flake. (gross) This product though brings back moisture into our scalps and helps fight dandruff. There is nothing out ther on the market that tops head and shoulders. Thats why it has stuck around for years it is the best out there.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Wanaque, NJ
I buy this product for my boyfriend because he has an extremely dry scalp. He likes the pump because it's easier for him to use while showering. He has longer hair and it's very thick. I found after a week of using this his dandruff significantly was less. After a month it was completely gone.
Geovanni G.
Geovanni G.
Van Nuys, CA
It was alright it did get rid of some problems that I had had in the past. I usually used it about twice a week. The scent of the product was nothing special and as for lasting power it didn't stay at all. The effectiveness as I said before was good and I would recommend it.
BobbiJo V.
BobbiJo V.
I like the head shoulders that is in the pump bottle so much easier to use then trying to fumble with the opening the bottle without dropping it. Scents are ok some are way to much. my concerns is that the soap gets in your eyes and burns if it will do damage.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pahrump, NV
I love the pump! This shampoo reduces itching from dry scalp and makes your hair feel extremely smooth. I love that it is avAilable in this size also. It saves on trips to the store.
My husband also uses this product. I would buy this product again and again
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
Sacramento, CA
This is always the go to shampoo. You know it keeps your hair healthy and it gets rid of dandruff and prevents. I use this once a week sometimes twice. I don't like they don't have a lot of scents to choose from. I love this product.
Stephan D.
Stephan D.
Fort Myers, FL
Great product...works well and I've never had dandruff or oily hair whilst using it. I have used other products that claimed control over dandruff without succes. This is the only such product to fulfill said statements.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
I have a dry scalp so this really works for me, even though I don't have dandruff. I think it's somewhat effective, and usually gets the job done but sometimes it doesn't work. I would buy it again however. xx
Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product for my dad and he really loves it. My dad is a very picky person when it comes to shampoos but he loved how smooth and silky it left his hair and now it's something he buys frequently.
Chauntel H.
Chauntel H.
Ogden, UT
I've always suffered with dandruf ever since I was born and it got worse when I got dreads but once I started using this shampoo it all went away and ever since It has been the only thing I use