BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Excess build up on your scalp can actually leave your hair looking thin. Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance for Men 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner has a hydrazinc formula that removes build up and helps restore your scalp to health. It leaves you up to 100% flake free* and cleans for hair that s fuller and thicker looking. Guaranteed.** refund. Limit 1 refund per name, address, household. Valid 1 year from date of purchase. Call for details.) Thicker looking hair.* Guaranteed.** refund. Limit 1 refund per name, address, household. Valid 1 year from date of purchase. Call for details).. Cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair. Advanced formula relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while improving hair and scalp health . Dual action 2-in-1 formula cleans and conditions in. see more...

SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought Head & Shoulders Men's 2-in-1 for my man, but I ended up using it because my scalp gets dry and flaky. It lathers well. I would've given it 5 stars, except I really don't like using Shampoo & Conditioner in 1 because it doesn't condition my hair enough. My man likes it though, but he normally doesn't condition his hair at all.
Tara K.
My teenage son swears by this stuff
Just like me he has a dandruff problem and a good selection of shampoos and hair care products 2 but he makes sure never to run out of this it's one of his faves and he says it's the only thing that works for him 2 plus it makes his hair smell nice so that's a plus 2
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this product all the time he loves the fact that it's two in one and it smells great leaves his oily scalp feeling fresh and does not leave any dandruff this product does not dry it out and it's very affordable what he loves is that he can find it in most stores
Ally W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this product and seems to really like it. As a nice smell. We purchased it at Walmart it was affordable and easy to find. It lathers very well and gets really bubbly. He's very satisfied with this product.
Andrés M.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I like very much for the smell and because it is 2 in one conditioner and shampoo and it makes the hair smell and it looks very well also my brothers also use it and they love it
Troy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. I use this product every day. It is the best out there and it leaves my hair so soft and clean afterwards. Head and shoulders also packs in other benefits like protecting from dandruff and smells great too!
Sarah W.
Different types of smells all smell very good. Smell lasts well into the next day. Product works very well, gets rid of dandruff with just a couple of washes. Best for dry scalp, because it moisturizes a lot. Very satisfied with this product.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband buys this all the time and he likes it because it's the only product that he needs. Has dandruff disappears after using this and stays gone for at least a week
william s.
Ashtabula, OH
no more head itch .. I had dandruff bad .. but after using this I didn't . last long too .
not a bad smell .
I would buy it again .
im glad it helped the itchy head .
laura h.
Head and shoulders cures a rare skin rash I get every year. I now regularly use it becuase this company makes a big variety of products. I love thisn2 in one mens. Though it'd for men I love the smell
Loni B.
Portland, OR
Has anyone ever tried it on animals?