BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Control dandruff while conditioning your hair with the Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance for Men 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 14 2 fl oz. This dandruff control shampoo is designed to help restore fullness to thinning hair. Its time saving two in one formula cleans and conditions your hair in one step. This anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner improves the condition of your hair and scalp and helps prevent itching, dryness and irritation.

Pyrithione Zinc 1% - Anti-Dandruff. Inactive: Water, Sodium Laureth, Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Grant H.
Clinton, MS
Ok so when I first used this product it smelled great and I was very impressed. After a bit I did notice as I was scrubbing my hair with it my scalp would start to burn. Now I didn’t notice any rashes or anything so I feel like it is apart of the product. Yes I would absolutely recommend this especially if you have flakey hair.
Tara K.
My teenage son swears by this stuff
Just like me he has a dandruff problem and a good selection of shampoos and hair care products 2 but he makes sure never to run out of this it's one of his faves and he says it's the only thing that works for him 2 plus it makes his hair smell nice so that's a plus 2
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
My son is an active little boy and this shampoo does the job for washing away sweaty boy dirt and smells. Suds up nicely without needing very much product. Great cleaning power. Inexpensive. Worth cost
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
My boyfriend uses this product all the time he loves the fact that it's two in one and it smells great leaves his oily scalp feeling fresh and does not leave any dandruff this product does not dry it out and it's very affordable what he loves is that he can find it in most stores
bm177799odettecastillo c.
A pesar de ser un producto masculino, he utilizado la mayoría de estos y el resultado en mi cabello es grandioso, no sólo para su fin, sino también para darle frescura
Sarah D.
You don't have to be a man to use this shampoo. The scent isn't too overwhelming which is always nice. Definitely helped relieve me of some dandruff issues. I still use conditioner though because I don't feel like the conditioner it has in it does enough.
Ally W.
My husband uses this product and seems to really like it. As a nice smell. We purchased it at Walmart it was affordable and easy to find. It lathers very well and gets really bubbly. He's very satisfied with this product.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner combination for my husband and even me it smells so great and helps with my dry scalp. Ig helps my hair from also getting oily and leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed. It very affordable as well.
Kristina C.
Conyers, GA
My boyfriend has an extremely dry scalp, which cause a good bit of dandruff.
I am pleased when he uses this product. Helps get rid of it, and soothes his dry scalp.
Xiomara A.
Bought this for my brother since his hair itches from time to time. It smells good and i used it once and it felt good. Not very soft on me but good for itchiness
Loni B.
Portland, OR
Has anyone ever tried it on animals?