BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

- 100% flake free hair that smells fresh all day long* (*visible flakes, with regular use)

- The world’s most tested and most trusted dandruff shampoo** (**P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 – June 2014)

- Gentle pH balanced formula for everyday use

Beautiful hair has never smelled this good! Bring those locks to the orchard and feel an air of confidence with the sweet scent of green apple. Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Conditioner cares for your scalp while locking in dandruff-fighting power and providing extra conditioners to leave you with soft, beautiful hair that smells amazing.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• How does this smell? How well does it help dry scalp and dandruff? 2 Answers
  • Qque tal es este producto?1 Answers
  • Is the scent strong on this and actually lasts after the shower?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mayerlin G.
Mayerlin G.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
His product is fantastic. I use it twice a week and saw dramatic differences after the first use. I have incredibly sensitive skin and scalp and had no troubles with this shampoo and conditioner. There was no left-behind residue feeling. My hair feels softer and even more manageable. I have super thick, long, curly hair and have been using the same bottle since mid April and still have a few more uses left. It smells fantastic and actually leaves your hair smelling like the conditioner. I tried this as a last resort, the original head & shoulders didn't work for me and I hated the smell of it, it also seemed to leave my hair drier than normal. This product, however, leaves it soft, manageable, and dandruff/psoriasis free.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Rome, GA
Its wonderful to finally have my husband using a conditioner that not only works for his hair but also for me. Out of the entire Head and Shoulders line and for that matter all dandruff conditioners it has the most amazing scent. it truly smells like green apple and after a single use it gets rid of his dandruff unlike other brands. Plus when I use it I've notices my hair has felt softer and had a brighter shine. I would recommend this to anyone who is fighting a losing battle with dandruff or just wants awesome smelling hair products that do their job.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
I love head and shoulders, they have been the company that I can trust when it comes to dandruff control. They have been really the only shampoo and conditioner I've used for the past couple of years, and all their products do an awesome job. I've tried their two in one products but it tends to make my hair a little bit like hay, but since I started to buy shampoo and conditioner separate my hair is dandruff free and silky smooth. I like the smell of this conditioner and what it does for my hair so I will probably be repurchasing.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I start with this. . Oh where can I start.
Okay, well. . I was in Walmart when I got this product.
I mean I'm always a little taken back with head and shoulders because I struggled with Dandruff growing up SUPERRR BAD and when I did use it. . It would make it worse. Major sad face. However now being a little older I decided to try it out again. Loved the lather. Smoothness, & definitely the smell. Would buy it again. But I don't use Conditioner a lot or as often as others. But is great when used. (:
I am currently using this shampoo and conditioner and have been for a while now. Some head and shoulders leave a menthol smell but this leaves your hair smelling like apples for days! I have a horrible problem with psoriasis on my scalp and especially during the winter it becomes itchy. Out of all the products I have used this one seems to always stick. I have gone two winters now without having an itchy scalp which can leave dandruff and scabs against my black hair and is embarrassing. Not anymore!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
5.0 out of 5 starsGood for the dandruff ridden head
I have some dandruff problems and head and shoulders always helps! Pretty much only use Head and shoulders now. Smells great too!I love Head & Shoulders; this is the brand I turn to when I want to keep dandruff at bay. I'm really excited to be using the Almond Oil variant since this oil has many properties such as being an anti-dandruff agent, relieving dry scalp, detangling, adding shine to hair and helping to eliminate split-ends.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
First off, this product smells delicious! I like that it's creamy and lathers up nicely. However, it didn't really help with my dandruff. It certainly cleaned nourished my hair like a conditioner should, but I still had flakes even after using this product for 3 weeks straight. I even partnered it with the Green apple shampoo, but that didn't change anything. Kind of disappointing because Head & Shoulders products have always worked for me and I was excited to try this scent.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my Voxbox this month. However, I don't have dandruff but my dog does. Which feels a little against the rules. My dog needed a bath but I didn't want to irritate his skin so I tried it on him. I bathed him and let the 2-n-1 sit on him for a few minutes. After, he is soooooo soft and smooth and less itchy than he was which is so nice. Considering that his dandruff has gotten better with one use I think i just found my new dog shampoo.
Kate M.
Kate M.
I always assumed head and shoulders was manly and for men, and I was too embarrassed to get it even though my scalp and hair was in desperate need for it. However, I was happy to find that they offered a variety of scents and it is not just for men at all. My hair and scalp was very thankful that I got this nice smelling conditioner, I have only been using it a week and have already been seeing major differences
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love head and shoulders brand hit care line when I am dealing with dandruff because it's the only way I know how to get rid of it and soothe my scalp. I am so happy that they decided to come out with more options scent wise because the traditional formula smelled so terrible that I refused to use it. Thankfully they came out with green apple, which literally smells identical to a greeny to be the first half u
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Is the scent strong on this and actually lasts after the shower?
Viridiana R.
Viridiana R.
Palmdale, CA
I've been seen this new scented lines, my question will they still help with my dandruff? Or should I just stick to the original?
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it actually get rid of all the dandruff? if so, how long does it take to clear out the dandruff there is?
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
Does this stuff work ? I can not get rid of my dandruff:(
Lillian H.
Lillian H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this apple head and shoulders and my hair don't smell like apple. Has anyone's hair actually smelled like apple?