BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

- 100% flake free hair that smells fresh all day long* (*visible flakes, with regular use)

- The world’s most tested and most trusted dandruff shampoo** (**P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 – June 2014)

- Gentle pH balanced formula for everyday use

Beautiful hair has never smelled this good! Bring those locks to the orchard and feel an air of confidence with the sweet scent of green apple. Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Conditioner cares for your scalp while locking in dandruff-fighting power and providing extra conditioners to leave you with soft, beautiful hair that smells amazing.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• How does this smell? How well does it help dry scalp and dandruff? 2 Answers
  • Qque tal es este producto?1 Answers
  • Is the scent strong on this and actually lasts after the shower?6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
His product is fantastic. I use it twice a week and saw dramatic differences after the first use. I have incredibly sensitive skin and scalp and had no troubles with this shampoo and conditioner. There was no left-behind residue feeling. My hair feels softer and even more manageable. I have super thick, long, curly hair and have been using the same bottle since mid April and still have a few more uses left. It smells fantastic and actually leaves your hair smelling like the conditioner. I tried this as a last resort, the original head & shoulders didn't work for me and I hated the smell of it, it also seemed to leave my hair drier than normal. This product, however, leaves it soft, manageable, and dandruff/psoriasis free.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
I love head and shoulders, they have been the company that I can trust when it comes to dandruff control. They have been really the only shampoo and conditioner I've used for the past couple of years, and all their products do an awesome job. I've tried their two in one products but it tends to make my hair a little bit like hay, but since I started to buy shampoo and conditioner separate my hair is dandruff free and silky smooth. I like the smell of this conditioner and what it does for my hair so I will probably be repurchasing.
Carolyn S.
Eastport, NY
5.0 out of 5 starsGood for the dandruff ridden head
I have some dandruff problems and head and shoulders always helps! Pretty much only use Head and shoulders now. Smells great too!I love Head & Shoulders; this is the brand I turn to when I want to keep dandruff at bay. I'm really excited to be using the Almond Oil variant since this oil has many properties such as being an anti-dandruff agent, relieving dry scalp, detangling, adding shine to hair and helping to eliminate split-ends.
Samantha F.
Georgetown, KY
I got this in my Voxbox this month. However, I don't have dandruff but my dog does. Which feels a little against the rules. My dog needed a bath but I didn't want to irritate his skin so I tried it on him. I bathed him and let the 2-n-1 sit on him for a few minutes. After, he is soooooo soft and smooth and less itchy than he was which is so nice. Considering that his dandruff has gotten better with one use I think i just found my new dog shampoo.
Kate M.
I always assumed head and shoulders was manly and for men, and I was too embarrassed to get it even though my scalp and hair was in desperate need for it. However, I was happy to find that they offered a variety of scents and it is not just for men at all. My hair and scalp was very thankful that I got this nice smelling conditioner, I have only been using it a week and have already been seeing major differences
Jamie Rose S.
I love head and shoulders brand hit care line when I am dealing with dandruff because it's the only way I know how to get rid of it and soothe my scalp. I am so happy that they decided to come out with more options scent wise because the traditional formula smelled so terrible that I refused to use it. Thankfully they came out with green apple, which literally smells identical to a greeny to be the first half u
Tori L.
I get bad dandruff occasionally and whenever I do i like to go for this. Yes it does help get rid of my dandruff like its supposed to but dear lord it makes my hair feel like there's some gross residue left on it no matter how long i try to wash everything out. Not to mention it leaves my hair dry as anything. It does it's job with the dandruff but really leaves my hair feeling gross and dry as hay
Yamilet Romero R.
Head & Shoulders is an excellent brand for hair. Especially with its incredible power to fight dandruff, apply it only twice with hair dandruff disappears. I love. Both the shampoo and conditioner meet its effect. In this case the Conditioner, complements and does what the shampoo not, because in my case the dry shampoo my hair, and I returned because the Conditioner softness. Always use !!!!!
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

Love the fresh green-apple fragrance! Head and Shoulders is always available in my home. All of us use it but this particular fragrance is my favorite. It leaves a lingering fresh green apple scent. I really like the fact that this is gentle enough for everyday use, even for color or chemically treated hair.
Comment One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
breanna m.
Baltimore, md
Usually its hard to find a shampoo that will leave my scalp hydrated and won't cause dandruff very quickly, this shampoo is the one for me. Although I switch between several shampoos this one is the one that leaves me with clean dandruff free hair for the longest. The apple smell is just a bonus because you need to switch up the scents every once in a while.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Is the scent strong on this and actually lasts after the shower?
Viridiana R.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been seen this new scented lines, my question will they still help with my dandruff? Or should I just stick to the original?
Jackie G.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it actually get rid of all the dandruff? if so, how long does it take to clear out the dandruff there is?
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
Does this stuff work ? I can not get rid of my dandruff:(
Danyeil M.
Mount Airy, MD
Has anyone found the mint head and shoulders I want to try it but can't find it in my store?