Head & Shoulders® Green Apple Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner Kit 2 pc Box uploaded by Brandi A.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) and leave your hair smelling fresh with Head & Shoulders Green Apple anti-dandruff shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair with Head & Shoulders. , Bring the fresh scent of the orchards to your beautiful, soft and manageable hair with Head & Shoulders Green Apple conditioner. Head & Shoulders conditioner cares for your scalp while locking in the dandruff-fighting power and provides extra conditioners to leave you with soft, beautiful hair that smells amazing. Gentle on hair and suitable for everyday use., Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 see more...

• I've been looking for something to make my hair not so dry . Is t...1 Answers
  • I have dandruff & would like to know if it really works ?1 Answers
  • Does the head&shoulders really work? Do you recommend the gre...1 Answers
Madison K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders has always been my go to when it comes to hair care. The green apple smells amazing, lathers like it’s meant for a commercial, is extremely affordable, and always rids my scalp of dandruff. I love this stuff but I do recommend switching shampoos every so often so your hair doesn’t get used to them. I have found that most beneficial!
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. It works the best compared to the off brands. It works the best and it helps my dry scalp the best. It concerns the dry scalp and itchy scalp. It has a wonderful scent and the scent is long lasting. I'm more than satisfied with it and I purchase it often. It is great and I would recommend it to anyone have dry itchy scalp issues.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I love this shampoo and conditioner. The fragrance is amazing, it really does smell like apples. The scent lingers in your hair all day, which is amazing. It works to treat dandruff very quickly, and relieves any itching with the first use. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amy C.
Baldwin park , CA
GREEN APPLE IS MY LIFE HONESTLY! it's the only shampoo that will get along with my hair!! I don't get any dandruff when using this, this is my favorite shampoo ever. I love how it gets along with my hair and doesn't give me any scull problem ! Please get this if you wanna smell good and not have any dandruff
Emily B.
Radcliff , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy the apple scent, and like the shampoo. I have always had a dry, flakey scalp and Head and Shoulders always keeps my dandruff at bay. What I don't like is the condition. It does absolutely nothing for my hair. I do not purchase the conditioner, only the shampoo now.
Khirra S.
This product is one of my go to's during the winter! My scalp always ends up getting very dry during the winter months so I tend to get dandruff looking flakes which is very unattractive. I switch over to this product when I notice some flakes and dryness and it moisturizes and nourishes my scalp!
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently dyed my hair black and of course the second I did it there came the dandruff. This took care of the problem in just a couple of days. I still use it 1 to 2 times a week because I have very oily hair I have to wash it more drying out my scalp so I use this a couple times a week and a good shampoo for color treated hair the other nights.
kaitlyn m.
barrington, nj
this shampoo literally smells like u just walked through an apple orchard. the smell is phenomenal and even the actual product is great too. it's also very adorable and great to share with family.
i would definitely buy this again
Alana S.
Honolulu, HI
I have used this product many times, especially during the winter and summer months when my hair would be on the dryer side. It definitely serves it's purpose in controlling dandruff and at the same time the scent is amazing! If you love the smell of apple scented products this is a perfect scent for you! :)
Nicole R.
Always my go to when dandruff appears. It really helps get rid of the dandruff. It also makes my hair feel smooth. The downfall is the conditioner bottle tends to lose air and makes it hard to squeeze out the conditioner, I often have to take off the lid to fix it.
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
Is this shampoo really good with dandruff? I been looking for a shampoo that will get rid of my dry scalp
Alondra S.
Dose head and shoulders really work ? Because I've been looking for a good shampoo Because I have long hair and I want my hair to look clean and feel great
Destiny J.
Rockmart, GA
Does the head&shoulders really work? Do you recommend the green apple scent?
Hannah C.
Lakeland, FL
I have dandruff & would like to know if it really works ?
Auh'Goddess B.
How well does this product work && do they have other products that focus on such as itchy scalp