Head & Shoulders Green Apple Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner Kit uploaded by Joselyn V.Head & Shoulders Green Apple Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner Kit uploaded by Brandi A.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) and leave your hair smelling fresh with Head & Shoulders Green Apple anti-dandruff shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair with Head & Shoulders. , Bring the fresh scent of the orchards to your beautiful, soft and manageable hair with Head & Shoulders Green Apple conditioner. Head & Shoulders conditioner cares for your scalp while locking in the dandruff-fighting power and provides extra conditioners to leave you with soft, beautiful hair that smells amazing. Gentle on hair and suitable for everyday use., Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016

• I've been looking for something to make my hair not so dr...1 Answers
  • I have dandruff & would like to know if it really wor...1 Answers
  • Does the head&shoulders really work? Do you recommend...1 Answers
Avani P.
I have this product and it smells pretty good. I wish it helped my dandruff a little more, but it does not help as much as I would like. My hair is black so the fact that dandruff is white, it makes it look more obvious. The first few uses really did help me, but after awhile it did not.
Kelli H.
America
I love head and shoulders dandruff shampoo. I feel that it hydrates and relieves my scalp when it feels itchy and dry and the dandruff goes away. When my hair is tangled the conditioner helps me to brush our my hair and it smells great as well with the apple scent.
Joselyn V.
Hialeah , FL
Head and Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner has a very nice scent 💆🏻‍♀️ smells like apples. This Shampoo and Conditioner left my hair feeling very soft and manageable all day long, it gave my scalp some needed relief so great that it prevented my scalp from itching. You can find this product at Target for $6. Highly recommend.
Shelby D.
Baton Rouge
I love using head and shoulders with the green apple scent. It helps with the serious dandruff that I get here and there and it works perfectly! I also love the scent of the apple.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I started using this shampoo/conditioner because I was experiencing dandruff and build up on my scalp that regular shampoo seemed to make worse. You can pretty much get it anywhere - Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. It's relatively inexpensive compared to other dandruff treatments and works well when you alternate between the other treatments. If I didn't rotate other shampoos the dandruff would just come back after a month or so. The apple scent is very pleasing, but overall the shampoo didn't do anything for my hair itself. It fades hair color, so if you use semi-permanent hair color you MUST use cold water. Overall a decent dandruff shampoo, however after using it awhile I found some better shampoos that work better for both my scalp and hair.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I love this shampoo and conditioner. The fragrance is amazing, it really does smell like apples. The scent lingers in your hair all day, which is amazing. It works to treat dandruff very quickly, and relieves any itching with the first use. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amy C.
Baldwin park , CA
GREEN APPLE IS MY LIFE HONESTLY! it's the only shampoo that will get along with my hair!! I don't get any dandruff when using this, this is my favorite shampoo ever. I love how it gets along with my hair and doesn't give me any scull problem ! Please get this if you wanna smell good and not have any dandruff
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I enjoy the apple scent, and like the shampoo. I have always had a dry, flakey scalp and Head and Shoulders always keeps my dandruff at bay. What I don't like is the condition. It does absolutely nothing for my hair. I do not purchase the conditioner, only the shampoo now.
Khirra S.
This product is one of my go to's during the winter! My scalp always ends up getting very dry during the winter months so I tend to get dandruff looking flakes which is very unattractive. I switch over to this product when I notice some flakes and dryness and it moisturizes and nourishes my scalp!
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
I recently dyed my hair black and of course the second I did it there came the dandruff. This took care of the problem in just a couple of days. I still use it 1 to 2 times a week because I have very oily hair I have to wash it more drying out my scalp so I use this a couple times a week and a good shampoo for color treated hair the other nights.
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
Is this shampoo really good with dandruff? I been looking for a shampoo that will get rid of my dry scalp
Alondra S.
Dose head and shoulders really work ? Because I've been looking for a good shampoo Because I have long hair and I want my hair to look clean and feel great
Destiny J.
Rockmart, GA
Does the head&shoulders really work? Do you recommend the green apple scent?
Hannah C.
Lakeland, FL
I have dandruff & would like to know if it really works ?
Auh'Goddess B.
How well does this product work && do they have other products that focus on such as itchy scalp