BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Beautiful hair has never smelled this good! Bring those locks to the orchard and feel an air of confidence with the sweet scent of green apple; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo cleans and cares for your scalp while providing extra conditioners to leave you with 100% flake-free*, beautiful hair that smells amazing.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• Is it worth buying? I suffer from bad dandruff and have t...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good shampoo for a while now my...1 Answers
  • Is this a great shampoo for someone who suffers from psor...1 Answers
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
NONONO! Stay away from any head and shoulders dandruff control shampoos. I used to used it regularly, but it makes dandruff worse! It acts as a sealant, making dandruff stick to your scalp, and tricking you into thinking it works, but then after a while, dandruff starts peeling off in thick layers. Absolutely disgusting. My hair stylist said head and shoulders is made by the devil!!!
emma m.
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner!  It thoroughly cleanses my hair and I can go multiple days without washing it.  It gives my hair volume and I never have to worry about dandruff.  I love it so so so much and would recommend it for all hair types.  I've been using it for years and it's the only product I'll ever need.
Vaness E.
This works so good for dandruff! I get dandruff in the winter because my skin gets dry and all and it’s so annoying because not only Can I see the dryness and dandruff but I feel it and it’s so dry and uncomfy. This definitely helps stop the dandruff completely!
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Head & Shoulders Green Apple 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner My son has the worst dandruff lol, ok well it's not funny, but seriously. He has very dry skin all together. I've noticed though sense he started using Head and Shoulders that the flakes have gone down significantly. His favorite is the green apple! Thanks for the great shampoo.
Kiana A.
San Jose, CA
My hair gets really dry, so I try not to use this one too often. But it cleans really well without completely stripping my hair if it’s natural oils. My scalp can get dandruff pretty easily so that’s my main reason of using this one.
Jenn R.
I use Head & Shoulders Green Apple 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner at least once per week to clarify my hair. I have a tendency of getting flakes after using too much product in my hair. The shampoo seems to clean and clear my hair. Which makes it more manageable. And it smells absolutely amazing. My husband also uses this on a daily basis because he has very very dry scalp issues. We love the shampoo and will continue to use it
Brittany S.
Knoxville, TN
This keeps your scalp nice and flake free. I have combination hair and it seems to work just fine. I would recommend using this with a conditioner because it doesn’t do much for moisturizing the hair.
Carmen C.
Germantown, MD
I always get the green apple flavor because it leaves my hair smelling amazing! I suffer from very bad dandruff do two a dry scalp and it helps tremendously! After 2-3 days the itching stops and the dandruff becomes less visible. Definitely not disappointed. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo
Hancie P.
Manchester, NH
My sister received this product from influenster for free for testing purposes, and I got the chance to also test it out , all I can say is this shampoo smells so good it leaves your hair looking so healthy and revived.it also stop dandruff at its source , and that's fantastic.
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This shampoo has a nice scent to it while getting rid of my dandruff. My dandruff usually comes around in the cold seasons. The lather is great and the shampoo has a clean feeling to it. I would buy this again because it really helps me out.
Emily G.
So I have psoriasis and I've tried a different head and shoulders shampoo but I felt like it was oily so would this be better one or are they formulated the same way?
Naomi I.
Dunedin
Is it worth buying? I suffer from bad dandruff and have tried other products that didn't work. I have thick curly hair (also damaged a bit from straightening 😩)
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
Does this make anyone's hair oily as the scalp? Every time I have used this I get like left over residue at the scalp but only the scalp does this happen with anyone else
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Is this a great shampoo for someone who suffers from psoriasis?
Jacky G.
Does anyone know which of the Head and shoulders has Tea tree in them? I seen a beauty blogger show it on snap chat but I forgot which one it is.