BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Beautiful hair has never smelled this good! Bring those locks to the orchard and feel an air of confidence with the sweet scent of green apple; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo cleans and cares for your scalp while providing extra conditioners to leave you with 100% flake-free*, beautiful hair that smells amazing.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• Is it worth buying? I suffer from bad dandruff and have t...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good shampoo for a while now my...1 Answers
  • Is this a great shampoo for someone who suffers from psor...1 Answers
emma m.
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner!  It thoroughly cleanses my hair and I can go multiple days without washing it.  It gives my hair volume and I never have to worry about dandruff.  I love it so so so much and would recommend it for all hair types.  I've been using it for years and it's the only product I'll ever need.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I completely recommend this product. It is the first dandruff shampoo, that I knew of, to finally come out with a beautifully scented option in dandruff control! Also, it is the only scented one I've tried so far, because I believe there's only been one other brand since to do so. This Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo keeps my hair smelling great all day and night!
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Sometimes you're a bit flaky and sometimes its your scalp. This has been my go-to since I found out about it. Same active ingredients as much more expensive brands and it works well. Amazon is one of the few places than always has it in stock. Great shampoo!
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
I’ve used over head and shoulders products before and they really saved me when the seasons change and my scalp freaks out. This one not only does that but I’ve literally gotten compliments for me smelling like apples and at first I couldn’t figure out what they were even talking about because my perfume wasn’t fruity. Unpacking groceries one day it clicked in my head that it HAD to be this. How great!
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
I've been using this product in combination with Neutrogena Extra Strength T/Gel shampoo. The two together keep my head free of dandruff when used regularly. Product was promptly delivered within a few days after I ordered it. Thanks. i highly recommend the combination of both products
Heather A.
Vermont
In the summertime my scalp is just so flaky, dry and nasty its unreal, Amazon was have a two for one sale so I got these and OMG it relieves the itchness, the dryness, and the flakiness, I loved it but I can only use this product twice a week otherwise I notice my hair getting brittle.
Ritu S.
I love this shampoo so much! It helps control my dandruff and it smells incredible! I love the smell of green apples! It’s a great shampoo that’s affordable and easily accessible! I would highly recommend this product!
Tasha H.
Montpelier
Works well for dandruff, but a little heavy. I have very long, baby fine hair so a lot of products give me dandruff & make my hair greasy. I use this 2 times a week mostly in the winter when I get dandruff from dry scalp, but if used daily it makes my hair greasy & not soft.
Vaness E.
This works so good for dandruff! I get dandruff in the winter because my skin gets dry and all and it’s so annoying because not only Can I see the dryness and dandruff but I feel it and it’s so dry and uncomfy. This definitely helps stop the dandruff completely!
Mare R.
I’m rating this five because it does as it says. I don’t have dandruff all year round. I get an insanely dry scalp in the winter though, which creates some dandruff in the winter months. I’d say it takes about two to three uses to rid your head of dandruff and patchy itchy areas. The smell is great. It doesn’t last in your hair, but who really cares when your basic need is to get rid of dandruff. Before I tried this, I tried moisturizing shampoos from so many brands. Nothing worked to get rid of my dandruff/dry winter scalp other than this.
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
Does anyone experience this leaving a film on the roots of your hair as if you didn't wash it all out?
Crystal N.
Sydney
Is there other head and shoulders shampoos or conditioner that are really good?
Cheyenne C.
I need something to take care of my dandruff, would any of you recommend this over any other product?
M S.
How quickly does this product get rid of your dandruff? (Just wondering if it's better than the others I use)
Yolanda H.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I starting using head and shoulders because I started getting dandruff . is this shampoo good or the original?

back