BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Beautiful hair has never smelled this good! Bring those locks to the orchard and feel an air of confidence with the sweet scent of green apple. Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Conditioner cares for your scalp while locking in dandruff-fighting power and providing extra conditioners to leave you with soft, beautiful hair that smells amazing.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• How does this smell? How well does it help dry scalp and ...2 Answers
  • Qque tal es este producto?1 Answers
  • Is the scent strong on this and actually lasts after the ...6 Answers
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I really enjoy this conditioner! It smells amazing, manages my random bouts of dandruff, and moisturizes my hair. It’s also affordable! The only reason i didn’t give it 5 stars is because it can leave my hair feeling a little heavy. I only use this once a week or so to give my hair a break from feeling weighed down.
Mckenzie W.
This smell so good and it’s great for hair but the reason I gave it a 4/5 because it’s not really good for my hair. I have curly dry hair and I need something more moisture! But if you don’t have dry hair I think it will be good for you
Mathew J.
Lincoln, NE
What really drew me to this product was the scent, as it smells so delicious and fresh. Head and Shoulders is typically a pretty high quality brand and this version stood up to their standard. I know as far as quality and intent of the product, I shoot for the higher strength version/type.
Anna P.
Boston, MA
This is honestly my go-to conditioner. It’s affordable, easy to find, and it works! My hair can get greasy easily because it’s so thick, and this conditioner does a great job keeping it feeling clean and healthy. My hair is soft and manageable with this conditioner. It also smells great!
Melissa V.
Pacoima, CA
I’m constantly switching up my shampoo / conditioner but I always go back to head & shoulders . As soon as I notice a little of dandruff i start using my head & shoulders and within a week or two it’s starts to clear up. The green apple is one of my favorite scents .
Yenifer S.
This is the perfect shampoo for people with oily hair and dandruff, as it helps control sebaceous glands that are responsible for producing hair oily. Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo & Hair & Scalp Dandruff Conditioner set
Hallie H.
I really like this shampoo I’ve used this so many times it won’t disappoint it makes your hair smell really good and makes it feel softer and it’s not expensive it’s affordable and i recommend that you buy this shampoo
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
I really like this product. You get a lot of product for what you pay for, it’s easy to get out of the bottle and to use, and good for low maintenance people. It also smells really nice and not too strong at all.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
Okay if you look at my many reviews, there is a theme of Apple scent love love. However this conditioner has an extra bonus beyond smelling like heaven. It stops a mini blizzard from exploding from my scalp!
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Is the scent strong on this and actually lasts after the shower?
Viridiana R.
Palmdale, CA
I've been seen this new scented lines, my question will they still help with my dandruff? Or should I just stick to the original?
Jackie G.
does it actually get rid of all the dandruff? if so, how long does it take to clear out the dandruff there is?
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
Does this stuff work ? I can not get rid of my dandruff:(
Danyeil M.
Thurmont, MD
Has anyone found the mint head and shoulders I want to try it but can't find it in my store?

back