BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Beautiful hair has never smelled this good! Bring those locks to the orchard and feel an air of confidence with the sweet scent of green apple. Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Conditioner cares for your scalp while locking in dandruff-fighting power and providing extra conditioners to leave you with soft, beautiful hair that smells amazing.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• How does this smell? How well does it help dry scalp and dandruff? 2 Answers
  • Qque tal es este producto?1 Answers
  • Is the scent strong on this and actually lasts after the shower?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
This stuff is amazing, smells amazing and works super good . If you have an oily scalp then use this 2 or more a week but if you have a dry scalp I would recommend it for us or for you to use it more than once a week .
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
I really like this product. You get a lot of product for what you pay for, it’s easy to get out of the bottle and to use, and good for low maintenance people. It also smells really nice and not too strong at all.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
Okay if you look at my many reviews, there is a theme of Apple scent love love. However this conditioner has an extra bonus beyond smelling like heaven. It stops a mini blizzard from exploding from my scalp!
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I purchase this conditioner for my husband. I’ve used it a few times when I run out of my own. It has a very good smell & leaves my hair feeling soft. It also keeps his dandruff under control and makes his hair very shiny. This is a great conditioner & it’s very affordable. I’d recommend this to anyone who needs a good dandruff conditioner.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Whenever I start to suffer from dandruff I keep this stuff in my beauty arsenal. A small amount goes a long way for me and I focus the product on my scalp only because in my experience it strips the natural oils from my hair super quick. I most times coat my ends in another more moisture rich conditioner to protect it
Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
I always thought head and shoulders dried my hair out until I decided to give it another try for this new scent, and I must say they proved me wrong! This conditioner makes my hair so soft and easy to comb out once I get out of the shower, and it smells SO GOOD! Definitely get this if you have dandruff!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My go-to!!! It works great especially with the shampoo. I've noticed that my scalp doesn't get the same repair results if I use the shampoo without this conditioner. It smells great and really treats the hair! Love it, would definitely recommend.
Ian R.
Royal Palm Beach
Love the smell and the feeling after I use this product. It leaves my hair feeling clean and super soft and silky smooth. If I were to recommend this product to a friend I would. This product was amazing wish I had an infinite amount of it.
Kaylee M.
My favorite scent is apples and this conditioner doesn’t disappoint! It pairs great with the matching shampoo and I have enjoyed using them both for years! I used them even after my dandruff was under control. Id recommend them to anyone.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Is the scent strong on this and actually lasts after the shower?
Viridiana R.
Palmdale, CA
I've been seen this new scented lines, my question will they still help with my dandruff? Or should I just stick to the original?
Jackie G.
houston , TX
does it actually get rid of all the dandruff? if so, how long does it take to clear out the dandruff there is?
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
Does this stuff work ? I can not get rid of my dandruff:(
Danyeil M.
Mount Airy, MD
Has anyone found the mint head and shoulders I want to try it but can't find it in my store?