BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #83 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Beautiful hair has never smelled this good! Bring those locks to the orchard and feel an air of confidence with the sweet scent of green apple; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. Head & Shoulders Green Apple 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner cleans and cares for your scalp while providing extra conditioners to leave you with 100% flake-free*, beautiful hair that smells amazing.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • How long before you see real results with this shampoo?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? How is this effective? 3 Answers
Rosemary R.
Franklin
No me gusta, lo eh usado muchas veces por que es el que usa mi esposo me deja el cabello sin brillo y de la raíz como si me hubiera puesto tierra y hubiera sudado, tal vez es por mi tipo de cabello o por que está muy largo, pero no me gustó nada es mejor el original ese si me gusta.
Lauren Z.
Fresno, CA
If you like the smell of apples you'll love this shampoo. This shampoo smells so, soooo good. I have a lot of hair and its pretty long. I was skeptical to try the shampoo at first because I normally lose a lot of hair when trying new shampoos, but with this set of head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner I lost my normal shower fallout. That never happens so I was very happy with the outcome. My hair feels soft and like I said before smells great.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
I like this because it helps with my dry scalp but it doesn't smell funny.. that was such a big thing for me. Growing up I always had dry scalp but I wanted hair that smelled good so I never switched until this product hit the shelves. This is the only shampoo I use.
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
This is my current shampoo and I love it. 2 in 1s have always scared me, but this brand knows what they are doing and it has saved me so much time on the shower and money on my water bill. The smell is absolutely incredible and spot on to green apple which was also super important for me. A little goes a long way here so the price is amazing.
Hannah W.
Has a great smell. Help with reducing dandruff. I also have eczema on my scalp and it helps with that as well. It's scent last a while. I haven't found a dandruff 2 in 1 that work as well as this. I have thin hair and it works great.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Im very picky about my shampoos because the other ones make my hair fall out but head and shoulders is the only one that doesn't do that to my hair and head. This one is my favorite because of the scent - i love green apple, and the 2-in-1 one is my favorite because it makes my hair very soft.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
My husband primarily uses this but I’ve been known to use it when my scalp has been itchy or dry. I love the smell and it does really help with itchy scalp. I use it probably once a week or two but husband uses it every day. No complaints! Great product!
Marlen M.
Kannapolis, NC
This is my husbands and my favorite! Love the scent and you don’t even have to use a lot fo it to lather up. It does help with the itchy scalp and with dandfruff! I highly recommend!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Smells great and really helps the scalp. It is so inexpensive and you can find it almost ANYWHERE. I compares to other brands because it really makes sure your scalp isn't dry (especially during the winter) I always have it for my guest to use.
Trina C.
I used this when I was in my lazier teen years, but my roots were so healthy then. I have an oily scalp and 2 in 1 shouldn’t be good for my hair but I really did like it. I switched to just the shampoo after I used the first bottle though.
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Haley M.
Belle Chasse, LA
How long does the scent last for you?
alejandra m.
Lamont, CA
People say it helps with the dandruff. Is it really true? I have alot of dandruff and cant seem to find the right shampoo.
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.