BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Beautiful hair has never smelled this good! Bring those locks to the orchard and feel an air of confidence with the sweet scent of green apple; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. Head & Shoulders Green Apple 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner cleans and cares for your scalp while providing extra conditioners to leave you with 100% flake-free*, beautiful hair that smells amazing.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• I have super curly hair and my scalp gets super dry in th...2 Answers
  • How long before you see real results with this shampoo?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? How is this effective? 3 Answers
Rosemary R.
Franklin
No me gusta, lo eh usado muchas veces por que es el que usa mi esposo me deja el cabello sin brillo y de la raíz como si me hubiera puesto tierra y hubiera sudado, tal vez es por mi tipo de cabello o por que está muy largo, pero no me gustó nada es mejor el original ese si me gusta.
Lauren Z.
Fresno, CA
If you like the smell of apples you'll love this shampoo. This shampoo smells so, soooo good. I have a lot of hair and its pretty long. I was skeptical to try the shampoo at first because I normally lose a lot of hair when trying new shampoos, but with this set of head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner I lost my normal shower fallout. That never happens so I was very happy with the outcome. My hair feels soft and like I said before smells great.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
I like this because it helps with my dry scalp but it doesn't smell funny.. that was such a big thing for me. Growing up I always had dry scalp but I wanted hair that smelled good so I never switched until this product hit the shelves. This is the only shampoo I use.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
My dads gf had this in the shower when I stayed the night at my dads and I tried it I dont really feel like its for me i dont like the texture it makes your hair and it doesn't really help with dandruff and it doesn't really smell all that great
Valerie E.
This is a great shampoo for when my scalp is very dry and flakey. It seems to happen when the seasons change and i turn to this. It really helps my scalp and hair and it always helps add volume!
Amy S.
MOUNT HOLLY, NC
I started using head and shoulders for dandruff but I'm still using it because it makes my hair look and feel amazing! I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't tried it myself. it's awesome!
Juliana D.
I have had terrible dandruff for almost a year now and this is the only thing that controls it! Make sure to shake it up before use. Also note that there is not much of a scent to this product.
Denise G.
I started using this because I heard great reviews on it. I don't have dandruff so I never would have tried it but I'm glad I did. It smells great and makes my hair feel and look awesome.
Ruth K.
I usually don't use green apple scented body/hair products because of its' tendency to smell artificial but I was pleasantly surprised at the freshness of scent and effectiveness in the product. I like the idea of a 2 in 1 product but I always find myself needing to finish off with a little bit of conditioner at the ends of my hair since my hair is slightly on the longer side. I would recommend this product otherwise. It helped my scalp to stay hydrated and lessen the amount of dandruff I usually have on certain areas of my scalp!
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I love Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Shampoo + conditioner. When I started getting dandruff I was quite embarrassed. I ran to the store and picked this product out hoping for good results. I am more than impressed. It's an interesting blue color when it comes out and creates quite the lather so only a small amount is needed. The green Apple smell is quite pleasant. The zinc definitely starts working right away on the first wash.
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
I get dandruff during the winter, mostly because my scalp gets dry. Does this actually help? I've read a mixture of different reviews and can't decide whether it'd be a good buy or not.
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Is this waxy on the hair? Also. I have super straight hair will this work well with my hair. Also my hair is frizzy. Did it help with frizz at all? Or just the dandruff Does it smell like green apples?
Haley M.
Belle Chasse, LA
How long does the scent last for you?
alejandra m.
Lamont, CA
People say it helps with the dandruff. Is it really true? I have alot of dandruff and cant seem to find the right shampoo.
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been steering away from head and shoulders because of my dry scalp. Does this product dry out my hair and have a very strong scent.

Amazon