Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Men Advanced Thickening Tonic uploaded by Jessica M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Stay at the top of your game with Head & Shoulders Men Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic. It gives you 2x fuller, thicker hair in just 2 weeks by increasing the diameter of each individual hair strand for significant hair fullness improvement. Working from the scalp, the invigorating hair thickening treatment nourishes and hydrates with caffeine and vitamins to lock in your scalp's natural moisture.

Alcohol Denat., Water, Niacinamide, Caffeine, PEG/PPG-20/23 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Panthenol, Triethanolamine.

Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
If you are looking for fuller thicker hair this is the product for you. This product is amazing at thickening hair and helping your scalp. My husband uses this and loves it. He's hard to please too so that says a lot
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
Great shampoo! I had a bad case of dandruff, but with this stuff... you'll never have to worry about dandruff again ! The scent is heavenly and lathers beautifully!!
N M.
My boyfriend exclusively uses this and occasionally I will use it when my scalp is dry and itchy it really helps to hydrate the area. Full lather the formula is thick and works through hair well. Will continue to use maybe once or twice a week
Ali S.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband used this product for several months in the past and it was very crazy to see the amount of hair growth from it. It made his hair look and feel so full. He was a skeptic of this product but he likes it.
Thegirlreview s.
I bought this product at Walgreens for a nice price,which is great.I also have extremely thick,curly hair and I also have a dry scalp which causes me to have lots of dandruff at times.This completely moisturized my scalp while stripping all the dandruff out of my hair.the scent is also wonderful and long lasting.
magaly g.
I enjoy the sent. I find it makes my hair healthy and shine, not to mention it helps control my dandruff. My scalp is extremely dry and sensitive and I find this helps to heal my scalp. I find it can easily replace other dandruff comparable shampoos in the market.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Very good product, because it gives people the delusion that you have more hair with it's full and thick appearance. I also found it to be gentle for every day use if needed. I like this stuff. It is cooling to my irritated scalp and with a warm blow dryer really plumps up my hair. I'm on my 3rd bottle and will continue to buy it. This works really well on my hair, dry or wet and I only use a couple of sprays.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
I actually was surprised by how flake free and thick my hair was after using this product. For some reason whenever I use an antibiotic I tend to have a big dandruff problem afterwards and head and shoulders always keeps me embarrassment free.
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
This stuff worked wonders on my father's hair my mom make sure you has it stocked in the restroom cabinet. It really helped him get his confidence back you can get it at target or even at Walmart. It comes in different hair colors
Gabriela C.
Paterson, NJ
No one is a good person and you are a good person and I love this product is too small for you and you are doing a good product and you are doing a good job of your product or product is a great product product

Amazon