Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men uploaded by janna a.Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men uploaded by Magui V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get fuller, thicker hair*** and stay at the top of your game with Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo. Full & Thick Shampoo cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair from the first wash. With its Fresh Scent Technology and proven dandruff-fighting formula, you’ll have everything you need for fuller***, thicker***, 100% flake-free*, awesome-looking hair. For additional thickening benefits, use with Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic. Now that’s game changing! (*visible flakes; with regular use) (***bulk fullness; Full & Thick Shampoo vs. dirty/unwashed hair)

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
First off. I’m a woman- and I love this shampoo. The whole just for men thing is a crock- if you are struggling with limp or super thinning hair, please try this out!! I bought it as a last ditch effort in my attempts to stop my thinning hair, and it actually worked! My hair feels so clean and thick after consistently using this product. I highly recommend, even if you are a gal!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
The only shampoo that’s actually works on my boyfriends hair to help make it clean. He’s a diesel mechanic so he is always pretty dirty. Most shampoos don’t clean his hair and leave it rough but this does the job.
Marissa P.
Austin, TX
I know this is specifically a "for men" shampoo, but I found myself showering and out of shampoo, so I turned to my fiancé's Head and Shoulders full and thick, and I haven't turned back. After using this shampoo and my usual conditioner I found my hair to be a million times softer and smoother, it resisted frizz better and styled better. I was shocked, but I love it.
Ines G.
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and I have used it myself when I haven't had other option. I think it is a good product, it leaves the hair looking and smelling clean, I think it could still improve for oily scalps like mine. My boyfriend on the other side looks pretty happy with it.
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
I've always use head and shoulders and I dont really suffer frojm dandruff but i like to prevent, so I use this, and it keeps my scalp dry and fresh. really nice
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I buy this for my boyfriend and occasionally have used it myself when in a rush when I didn't have time for my normal shampoo/conditioner treatment. Even though it is for men, I have never had a problem using it for my hair and usually if I am going to be scrunching my hair for the day with mousse, I prefer using this as it doesn't make my hair TOO sleek and straight like Dove normally does. It also lasts him a looong time, a much longer time than my shampoo so I'm grateful I don't need to stock up for him as often.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Me and my boyfriend showered together and he brought this product. Even through its for men it felt good and clean in my hsir as well. It just leaves you smelling like a man haha. But my boyfriend has dandruff and it help him alot. I highly recommend this product.
Roy C.
Duluth, GA
I love this product a lot I just don't love how it makes my hair feel when I dry it, I have kind of dark hair and it's very thick but when I dry it after using the product it makes my hair feel rough and dry, I am both satisfied and disappointed.
Jillian B.
Kihei, HI
My husband uses Head and Shoulders 365 days a year and loves it. Head & Shoulder has a nice scent, leaves your hair feeling clean and with the added bonus of not leaving an odor behind like other dandruff shampoo's that he has tried in the past. Because of Head & Shoulders my husband does not have to ever worry about dandruff!
Jessica D.
Lindale, GA
It says for men but I use it anyway. I find that it works well, I don't have a huge problem with dandruff so I can't say on that. But the scent is nice, and it suds up well. I do have to avoid getting it on the dyed parts of my hair (I have pink in some parts) because it will strip my hair of the dye. But it is a good shampoo overall.
Karla S.