Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men uploaded by janna a.Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men uploaded by Miguel Alberto R.Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo for Men uploaded by Magui V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get fuller, thicker hair*** and stay at the top of your game with Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo. Full & Thick Shampoo cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair from the first wash. With its Fresh Scent Technology and proven dandruff-fighting formula, you’ll have everything you need for fuller***, thicker***, 100% flake-free*, awesome-looking hair. For additional thickening benefits, use with Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic. Now that’s game changing! (*visible flakes; with regular use) (***bulk fullness; Full & Thick Shampoo vs. dirty/unwashed hair)

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
The only shampoo that’s actually works on my boyfriends hair to help make it clean. He’s a diesel mechanic so he is always pretty dirty. Most shampoos don’t clean his hair and leave it rough but this does the job.
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
First off. I’m a woman- and I love this shampoo. The whole just for men thing is a crock- if you are struggling with limp or super thinning hair, please try this out!! I bought it as a last ditch effort in my attempts to stop my thinning hair, and it actually worked! My hair feels so clean and thick after consistently using this product. I highly recommend, even if you are a gal!
Ines G.
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and I have used it myself when I haven't had other option. I think it is a good product, it leaves the hair looking and smelling clean, I think it could still improve for oily scalps like mine. My boyfriend on the other side looks pretty happy with it.
Hailey H.
Sharon, WI
I have dandruff and decided to buy this specific product for the thick aspect but continued to buy it for the amazing scent! It lathers well and tingles my scalp-- proof that it is working! I am very satisfied with this product despite the fact that I am a woman and thus product is "for men"
Miguel Alberto R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is one of the Shampoo and Conditioner combinations i use in my hair maintenance routine.

Since i started to use it i noticed that my hair became less fragile and i saw less hair falling out of when i styled or washed my it, i also noticed that it did become thicker.

I use this product two to three times a week depending on how dirty and oily my hair becomes. It leaves my hair silky. After using Head and Shoulder Full and Thick i did noticed that it does remove too much of my essential oils leaving my hair a little too dry.

However i still use this product due to the it making my hair thicker and stronger.

If you chose to use it i recommend using a Conditioner like OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
I've always use head and shoulders and I dont really suffer frojm dandruff but i like to prevent, so I use this, and it keeps my scalp dry and fresh. really nice
Hailey H.
Sharon, WI
I am a woman but buy this product despite the fact that it is labeled for men. I really quite like the scent of this product and it helps with my dandruff. As I lather it up I feel the tingling that shows me the product is working to keep my dandruff at bay
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I buy this for my boyfriend and occasionally have used it myself when in a rush when I didn't have time for my normal shampoo/conditioner treatment. Even though it is for men, I have never had a problem using it for my hair and usually if I am going to be scrunching my hair for the day with mousse, I prefer using this as it doesn't make my hair TOO sleek and straight like Dove normally does. It also lasts him a looong time, a much longer time than my shampoo so I'm grateful I don't need to stock up for him as often.
Hailey C.
Boise, ID
I have such sensitive skin!!! It doesn't matter how much I spend on high end shampoo and conditioner, everything causes me an itchy and flaky scalp. Who knew a $5 bottle of shampoo would literally save my sanity!!?? I love it! And it smells very clean and fresh!
Marissa P.
Austin, TX
I know this is specifically a "for men" shampoo, but I found myself showering and out of shampoo, so I turned to my fiancé's Head and Shoulders full and thick, and I haven't turned back. After using this shampoo and my usual conditioner I found my hair to be a million times softer and smoother, it resisted frizz better and styled better. I was shocked, but I love it.
Karla S.