BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Shampoo gives you the same flake-free (2) scalp and hair you love, while strengthening hair with every wash (1). In addition to providing you with some seriously strong locks, enjoy the Fresh Scent Technology featuring enhanced fragrance notes. Also try Full & Strong Conditioner, Scalp & Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment.

Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33.

Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Shampoo

Start your review of Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
ansley e.
Valdosta, GA
purchased at target, affordable price. doesn't dry my hair out, nice scent and last throughout the day. use daily with no complaints.
Alyssa A.
I love using head and shoulders as part of my shower routine. It has a great smell and gets my hair clean without drying out my hair.
Breanna C.
Pontiac, MI
So I had dandruff for years. Ever found nothing to work until I used this it works miracles and I saw a difference after 5 washes !
Sindy A.
This product is really bad. I used it to finish the bottle and it made my dandruff so much worse I never want to buy that again.
Genesis O.
For me, this H&S product and all others are not good. At least not for my hair. Dandruff, dryness and dullness. It looks so ugly.
Kaitlin B.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great shampoo. It leaves your hair strong, voluminous, and smelling nice; while also taking care of the itchy scalp.
Juthi R.
Smells really nice, I actually feel that it cleans my hair, keeps my hair clean for about 2 days before it starts to get oily.
Jasmin P.
Los Angeles, CA
It's great with itchiness and leaves hair soft with hair grow. I always use it because my scul peels when the climate change
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Me gustan mucho los shanpoo de esta marca! Me ayuda a controlar mi caspa, llevo años usándolos y no me falta nunca en mi casa
Valerie M.
Dries out my hair and smells awful. The smell stays in my hair until the next wash and my hair feels terrible and still flaky
Justina P.
Concord, NH
I have been looking for a dandruff shampoo that also helps with curly hair. Does head and shoulders have a specific line for curly hair?
Elise D.