BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Shampoo gives you the same flake-free (2) scalp and hair you love, while strengthening hair with every wash (1). In addition to providing you with some seriously strong locks, enjoy the Fresh Scent Technology featuring enhanced fragrance notes. Also try Full & Strong Conditioner, Scalp & Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment.

Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33.

Allison K.
Chicago , IL
I really like head & shoulders shampoo! I have a dry scalp, so I use this a few times a week to help with the dryness. I alternate shampoo every other day and this seems to help! This is honestly a staple in my shower and I couldn't live without it.
Susan L.
Washington, DC
I love head and shoulders, but personally their original blend was their best and they shouldn't have messed with it. I actually have allergic reactions to their new blends, which i never had before they discontinued (at least where I shop) their original product. Still, it works. But replacing severe psoriasis with dandruff isn't really a good option. My husband, however, doesn't have this reaction and this is the only shampoo he'll use. It does great things for his scalp!!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff works so wonderfully for my dandruff. I only wish that it was a little less expensive, but the price tag is definitely worth it. The results are great, I usually end up buying the Walmart brand knock off though because they have the same ingredients. That one is also a little cheaper. But the original is even better and I buy it every once in a while when I have extra cash.
Ally T.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I always used the original scent of Head & Shoulders until I came across this. I have thicker hair and I'm always looking for something to keep it strong since I lose so much hair throughout the day. I've noticed a difference in how much hair that I lose when I'm in the shower and the hair loss is at a minimum right now. This is the only type of shampoo that I will use, but I won't use it without the conditioner as well.
Diana B.
Some people have asked about little flakes being in my hair which I was quite annoyed with, so I decided to use this product. People stopped asking about dandruff being in my hair which is fantastic! I suggest this brand to anyone with dandruff.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX
I started using this when I noticed a bit of dandruff on me but it worked wonders. The only thing about it is that once I began using it, my hair started becoming a bit brittle so I started using it once or twice a week as directed and got my hair back to its original soft health and no dandruff signs
Gabrielle L.
This is a great shampoo and especially works well on teens in puberty who have a lot of flakes. It works well at managing dandruff and does not leave hair smelling medicinal. It has a good lather and you do not need to use a lot. Helps with the itchy scalp and leaves hair feeling fuller and stronger.
Janelle K.
Poquoson, VA
I have been using Head and Shoulders since I was a young child (I am 30 now). I do wish the scent was more fruity/feminine but it definitely does its job! The first sign of dandruff, I use this once and my head feels nice and fresh again! I use it once every week just to use as preventative care.
Josh L.
Exeter, CA
I have oily hair, and when i use a shampoo that is too drying it leads to a bout of dandruff. I then turn to the head and shoulders full and strong to help with the dandruff. I like that it will get rid of the dandruff and clean deeply at the same time. not all dandruff shampoos do that.
Rachel K.
I have used this shampoo numerous times over the years. It is well priced and constantly on my rotation for that reason. I can't decide if dandruff comes on its own or because of the shampoo, lol. Either way, this product smells good, works well and won't break the bank.
Justina P.
Concord, NH
I have been looking for a dandruff shampoo that also helps with curly hair. Does head and shoulders have a specific line for curly hair?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
I buy this one specifically at Wal-Mart but I can never find the conditioner. I use to buy it with the conditioner but now both Wal-Mart I go to don't have. Do any of you know of a place where I can find it? let me know please.
Elise D.
Henrico, VA
If you don't have dandruff is this still a good shampoo?
Ale S.
Lawrenceville
Can this shampoo help with hair loss because I'm asumming that the dandruff is causing my hair loss 😯
Jasmine K.
Olen käyttänyt Head and Shouldersin tavallista shampoota ja haluaisin kokeilla myös tätä, mutta toimiiko tuote antaen tuuheutta ja vahvistaen hiuksia?

back