Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by josie a.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Makeup B.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Angela H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

New Head Shoulders Full Strong Dandruff Conditioner strengthens hair against damage and leaves it soft and manageable with every rinse. The conditioning formula locks in dandruff-fighting power for healthy scalp and great hair. Also try Full Strong Shampoo, Scalp Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment. Talk about the full package! Strengthens hair with every rinse. Leaves hair with a beautiful fragrance. Locks in dandruff-fighting power for a healthy scalp and great hair. Dandruff conditioner that leaves hair moisturized and beautiful. Gentle enough for color or chemically treated hair. see more...

Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing conditioner I caught this on sale at Walmart and decided to give it a try! Well it exceeded my expectations this conditioner left my hair silt soft and healthier feeling and actually stronger! I say get you some because it reminds me of the conditioner in the hair dye boxes which they are good.
Hannah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Full and Strong dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Kiersten B.
Land O Lakes, FL
Once I became pregnant my hair just dried up, leaving tons of dandruff. It was embarrassing to say the least. I didn't know what to do. Someone told me to get the strong dandruff shampoo and conditioner. I feel like I can't live without them now. The conditioner helps my hair not feel dry and helps my scalp!! I think I will still stick with it even after my pregnancy!
Elizabeth S.
This shampoo is amazing for someone with fine hair. I have always considered Head & Shoulders a men's product, but I recently discovered one of the beauty gurus uses and and I decided to give it a try. She was right on the money! It does a great job not leaving my hair greasy or weighed down. It smells good and my hair is shining, what more could I ask for?
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
With the dry winter air, the weird chemical-filled city water and my naturally dry skin, I've been using this once a week. It's been doing a really nice job keeping dandruff at bay. I only use it once a week because I don't like to use conditioner all the way up to my scalp. It's nice that this makes a dent in the problem with just one use a week, though.
Angie S.
Seminole, FL
I use this conditioner with the classic clean shampoo religiously every week. I use a higher end salon shampoo/conditioner a couple times during the week, but I have super thick curly hair and need a nice deep clean once a week. I love that this conditioner doesn't strip my hair but leaves it feeling clean and has the same active ingredient as the shampoo.
Alex C.
Chandler, AZ
It was embarrassing being "flaky". I used to hate wearing black because if I touched my head the White Sea would come down onto my shoulders. Now that I use head and shoulders it has no joke CHANGED MY LIFE. 100% flake free and doesn't dry out my hair. I wish I could be the spokesperson for H&S because I cannot thank them enough!!
Shoua T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my number 1 product to use, I had use this for many, many years. It help grow my lost hair due to after delivering my childrens and keep it strong. I recommend this to every women who have problem with lost hair. I will buy this product over and over again, I hope they don't stop making this product.
XOBABE B.
I'm literally in love with all of head and shoulder products I had really bad dandruff at a young age and this stuff cured it and every once in a while when I do get them this is my go to cause I know it will work for me also this stuff smells soo good my favorite is the coconut one
Makeup B.
So far I have been using this shampoo for a year and OMG I absolutely love it like I don't even know what I would do without it. I wish they had travel size for these shampoos. There are many great companies for head products by so far head and shoulder has been my all time favorite.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Has anyone noticed this fading color treated hair?
Tee C.
Flushing, NY
How long before you noticed a reduction in the dandruff? How do you wash the dandruff out of thick long hair? I scrub and feel like I can't get it out of the weeds of my hair after that