Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Angela H.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Makeup B.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by josie a.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

New Head Shoulders Full Strong Dandruff Conditioner strengthens hair against damage and leaves it soft and manageable with every rinse. The conditioning formula locks in dandruff-fighting power for healthy scalp and great hair. Also try Full Strong Shampoo, Scalp Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment. Talk about the full package! Strengthens hair with every rinse. Leaves hair with a beautiful fragrance. Locks in dandruff-fighting power for a healthy scalp and great hair. Dandruff conditioner that leaves hair moisturized and beautiful. Gentle enough for color or chemically treated hair. see more...

Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Full and Strong dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Kiersten B.
Kiersten B.
Land O Lakes, FL
Once I became pregnant my hair just dried up, leaving tons of dandruff. It was embarrassing to say the least. I didn't know what to do. Someone told me to get the strong dandruff shampoo and conditioner. I feel like I can't live without them now. The conditioner helps my hair not feel dry and helps my scalp!! I think I will still stick with it even after my pregnancy!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This shampoo is amazing for someone with fine hair. I have always considered Head & Shoulders a men's product, but I recently discovered one of the beauty gurus uses and and I decided to give it a try. She was right on the money! It does a great job not leaving my hair greasy or weighed down. It smells good and my hair is shining, what more could I ask for?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Chandler, AZ
It was embarrassing being "flaky". I used to hate wearing black because if I touched my head the White Sea would come down onto my shoulders. Now that I use head and shoulders it has no joke CHANGED MY LIFE. 100% flake free and doesn't dry out my hair. I wish I could be the spokesperson for H&S because I cannot thank them enough!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Langley, SC
I started using this about a month ago. It took a few days to notice a difference, but the wait is worth it. It's affordable and widely available, plus your local store may run sales on it every so often. I still have a few wiry hairs toward the crown of my head, but the ones toward my hairline are GONE! Love it!
Shoua T.
Shoua T.
This is my number 1 product to use, I had use this for many, many years. It help grow my lost hair due to after delivering my childrens and keep it strong. I recommend this to every women who have problem with lost hair. I will buy this product over and over again, I hope they don't stop making this product.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Amazing conditioner I caught this on sale at Walmart and decided to give it a try! Well it exceeded my expectations this conditioner left my hair silt soft and healthier feeling and actually stronger! I say get you some because it reminds me of the conditioner in the hair dye boxes which they are good.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I switch between a few products after finishing a product and Head and Shoulder have consistently been one of the few I get all the time. I have little dandruff nowadays and I think head and shoulder have definitely helped over time. I would recommend this to friends. The price point is great too.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
I have terrible dry scalp, in the winter it gets worse! When I start seeing the "snow" fall from my hair I instantly turn to Head and Shoulders to fix my dilemma! It only takes 2 uses per week to keep my dry scalp under control. I haven't found any other conditioner/shampoo that can do this!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I can't remember when I started using this product but It's always in my house. When shampooing/conditioning I only use this brand. It's super affordable and the scent is wonderful and is long lasting. This is the only shampoo I use because it works great for my scalp and reduces dandruff.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Has anyone noticed this fading color treated hair?
Tee C.
Tee C.
Flushing, NY
How long before you noticed a reduction in the dandruff? How do you wash the dandruff out of thick long hair? I scrub and feel like I can't get it out of the weeds of my hair after that