Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by josie a.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Makeup B.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Angela H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

New Head Shoulders Full Strong Dandruff Conditioner strengthens hair against damage and leaves it soft and manageable with every rinse. The conditioning formula locks in dandruff-fighting power for healthy scalp and great hair. Also try Full Strong Shampoo, Scalp Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment. Talk about the full package! Strengthens hair with every rinse. Leaves hair with a beautiful fragrance. Locks in dandruff-fighting power for a healthy scalp and great hair. Dandruff conditioner that leaves hair moisturized and beautiful. Gentle enough for color or chemically treated hair. see more...

Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Full and Strong dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This shampoo is amazing for someone with fine hair. I have always considered Head & Shoulders a men's product, but I recently discovered one of the beauty gurus uses and and I decided to give it a try. She was right on the money! It does a great job not leaving my hair greasy or weighed down. It smells good and my hair is shining, what more could I ask for?
Shoua T.
Shoua T.
This is my number 1 product to use, I had use this for many, many years. It help grow my lost hair due to after delivering my childrens and keep it strong. I recommend this to every women who have problem with lost hair. I will buy this product over and over again, I hope they don't stop making this product.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Amazing conditioner I caught this on sale at Walmart and decided to give it a try! Well it exceeded my expectations this conditioner left my hair silt soft and healthier feeling and actually stronger! I say get you some because it reminds me of the conditioner in the hair dye boxes which they are good.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I switch between a few products after finishing a product and Head and Shoulder have consistently been one of the few I get all the time. I have little dandruff nowadays and I think head and shoulder have definitely helped over time. I would recommend this to friends. The price point is great too.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
I have terrible dry scalp, in the winter it gets worse! When I start seeing the "snow" fall from my hair I instantly turn to Head and Shoulders to fix my dilemma! It only takes 2 uses per week to keep my dry scalp under control. I haven't found any other conditioner/shampoo that can do this!
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
So far I have been using this shampoo for a year and OMG I absolutely love it like I don't even know what I would do without it. I wish they had travel size for these shampoos. There are many great companies for head products by so far head and shoulder has been my all time favorite.
August Z.
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
I like this conditioner because it really feels like you're cleaning and smoothing the hair. I have hair to my hips and split ends is a problem for me so this has really helped me keep my hair healthy and strong. It's scent is nice too; other dandruff products can smell strange.
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
Chula Vista, CA
Like i said these two go perfectly together when using the both of them i love the way my hair feels after the shower and even after a fouokple of hours later and also even after a long body of work and really bad weather. before going to bed my hair is still silky and smooth
Celina J.
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
Omg! I constantly change shampoos to give my hair breaks from different types of formulas when some product dry my scalp out this is my go to within 3 uses my scalp is back to its self! I have light brown hair and its thin. I defiantly would recommend this product to others!
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Has anyone noticed this fading color treated hair?
Tee C.
Tee C.
Flushing, NY
How long before you noticed a reduction in the dandruff? How do you wash the dandruff out of thick long hair? I scrub and feel like I can't get it out of the weeds of my hair after that