Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Angela H.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Makeup B.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by josie a.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Full & Strong Dandruff Conditioner strengthens hair against damage and leaves it soft and manageable with every rinse. The anti-dandruff conditioner formula locks in dandruff-fighting power for healthy scalp and great hair. Also try Full & Strong Shampoo, Scalp & Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I have dandruff so I automatically thought Get head and shoulders. The price is right, not too expensive, the product smells good. This just leaves my hair super static like and I feel it didn’t work on my dandruff or itchy scalp compared to other dandruff products that do work for me( they just cost more $)
Karina C.
chicago
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Amazing conditioner I caught this on sale at Walmart and decided to give it a try! Well it exceeded my expectations this conditioner left my hair silt soft and healthier feeling and actually stronger! I say get you some because it reminds me of the conditioner in the hair dye boxes which they are good.
Hannah R.
Full and Strong dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Kiersten B.
Land O Lakes, FL
Once I became pregnant my hair just dried up, leaving tons of dandruff. It was embarrassing to say the least. I didn't know what to do. Someone told me to get the strong dandruff shampoo and conditioner. I feel like I can't live without them now. The conditioner helps my hair not feel dry and helps my scalp!! I think I will still stick with it even after my pregnancy!
Elizabeth S.
This shampoo is amazing for someone with fine hair. I have always considered Head & Shoulders a men's product, but I recently discovered one of the beauty gurus uses and and I decided to give it a try. She was right on the money! It does a great job not leaving my hair greasy or weighed down. It smells good and my hair is shining, what more could I ask for?
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
With the dry winter air, the weird chemical-filled city water and my naturally dry skin, I've been using this once a week. It's been doing a really nice job keeping dandruff at bay. I only use it once a week because I don't like to use conditioner all the way up to my scalp. It's nice that this makes a dent in the problem with just one use a week, though.
Angie S.
Seminole, FL
I use this conditioner with the classic clean shampoo religiously every week. I use a higher end salon shampoo/conditioner a couple times during the week, but I have super thick curly hair and need a nice deep clean once a week. I love that this conditioner doesn't strip my hair but leaves it feeling clean and has the same active ingredient as the shampoo.
Alex C.
Chandler, AZ
It was embarrassing being "flaky". I used to hate wearing black because if I touched my head the White Sea would come down onto my shoulders. Now that I use head and shoulders it has no joke CHANGED MY LIFE. 100% flake free and doesn't dry out my hair. I wish I could be the spokesperson for H&S because I cannot thank them enough!!
Tee C.
Flushing, NY
How long before you noticed a reduction in the dandruff? How do you wash the dandruff out of thick long hair? I scrub and feel like I can't get it out of the weeds of my hair after that
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Has anyone noticed this fading color treated hair?