Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Kiera Y.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Farah N.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Lucie S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner gives you the same flake-free scalp and hair you love, while strengthening hair with every wash. In addition to providing you with some seriously strong locks, enjoy the Fresh Scent Technology featuring enhanced fragrance notes. Also try Full & Strong Conditioner, Scalp & Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment. Talk about the full package! Why choose Head & Shoulders? If you're still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. The clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos. Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements.

• Do u think this is really effective.?3 Answers
  • Is it as good as the others of the brand?1 Answers
  • Does this really help with dry scalp and the itching 2 Answers
Mark K.
Spencerport, NY
So, I actually suffer from pretty severe dandruff. I started using head and shoulders when I was young and it seemed to help my problem. However as I've gotten older it seems to do nothing at all. It's more of a quick fix product then an actual remedy like it claims. I give it 3 stars though because as a 2in1 shampoo and conditioner, it does still do a good job and washing and moisturizing the hair. For this reason, I still use this.
Cathleen H.
Flowery Br, GA
I really like this product, I feel like the original Head & Shoulders shampoo is a better fit for me because the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner is a little heavy for my thick hair but other than that I really enjoy it
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I love that this is for dry scalp but still smells great! I do feel like there are some brand of dry scalp shampoos out there that are a little less money and just as effective but there isn't anything wrong with this shampoo. I like it and when I see it for a good price I pick it up :)
Beverly E.
Jacksonville
Head and Shoulders products are very effective in controlling itchy dry scalp.  I like the 2 in 1 because my hair is conditioned at the same time as it is cleaned.  The product is very cost effective since you are getting both your shampoo and conditioner in one great product.
Bella B.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is so thin and limp. I can never use conditioner because it always weighs it down but when I don't use it, it's so knotty and I break it. I tried this and it's the perfect balance for me. No heavy conditioner but still gets the knots out. I love the almond scent too
Katelyn W.
Preston, MD
Definitely recommend to anyone with dandruff or a dry scalp, i had a dry scalp for the longest time and just using this for a short period of time made it smooth and no longer flaky! Its a great formula and smell and does exactly what it says it will do!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is what I currently use. Being asian, I have to be very careful with the hair products I use because my hair could lose the natural luster it has if I choose the wrong one. Head and Shoulders never failed me! Iz the best!
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
This shampoo works so well! My boyfriend brought me this by mistake and I was pleasantly surprised! I typically don’t use a shampoo plus conditioner combo but this makes my hair look and smell amazing! I love that Head and Shoulders have expanded their line!!
Bethany C.
Denton
I use this shampoo in rotation with a tea tree oil shampoo to keep my dry scalp under control. This H&S shampoo is perfect for my dry skin and leaves my hair feeling soft and voluminous. It’s a two in one but I still use a conditioner with it.
Denise R.
I have been using variances of Head and Shoulders my whole life. This one lives up to its name with it being strong and working very well. It’s usually only a few dollars and its always available in stores.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Do u think this is really effective.?
Pam L.
Fresno, CA
Does this really help with dry scalp and the itching
Dayana R.
Doral, FL
Is it as good as the others of the brand?

Amazon