Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Kiera Y.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Lucie S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #39 in Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner gives you the same flake-free scalp and hair you love, while strengthening hair with every wash. In addition to providing you with some seriously strong locks, enjoy the Fresh Scent Technology featuring enhanced fragrance notes. Also try Full & Strong Conditioner, Scalp & Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment. Talk about the full package! Why choose Head & Shoulders? If you're still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. The clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos. Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements.

• Do u think this is really effective.?1 Answers
  • Does this really help with dry scalp and the itching 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Rachel R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love jeans & shoulders!! It’s the best for dry scalp and dandruff control. I straighten may hair with the keratin and this treatment dry my scalp and I get dandruff (which I HATE with my life) I’m supposed to use sulfate free shampoos but they don’t help with dandruff. Head & Shoulders helps me to reduce dandruff in a 100% in two weeks tops!! It’s just magical.
Samantha F.
Ashland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend is a truck driver who works on his own semi. When he comes home from a long day of working and then also making repairs, he hops in the shower and washes his scalp with this. Not to mention we live in ohio... so winters are rough and cause dry itchy scalp. My boyfriend says there is no other shampoo he will use to remove grease and prevent dandruff
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyg
Josie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if anyone else had this experience but it made my hair so dry and my scalp itch really bad. Did not do as advertised. Don't recommend to anyone with a sensitive scalp.
Hannah S.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's embarrassing to admit, but I get a dry, flaky scalp quite often. When I do get flakes, I turn to Head and Shoulders for help. It lathers and smells nice, and it feels moisturizing. After my hair dries, no more flakes!
Mark K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I actually suffer from pretty severe dandruff. I started using head and shoulders when I was young and it seemed to help my problem. However as I've gotten older it seems to do nothing at all. It's more of a quick fix product then an actual remedy like it claims. I give it 3 stars though because as a 2in1 shampoo and conditioner, it does still do a good job and washing and moisturizing the hair. For this reason, I still use this.
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love head and shoulders it works, gets the job done and I like the smell too, and now that they have so much more variety I love it even more!!!! Definitely recommend it if you suffer from dandruff!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Mariah M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every now and then I’ll get bad dandruff and I’ve tried this. It smells good but I honestly didn’t notice a difference with my dry scalp. It lathered well I don’t know if it just me but I didn’t see very affective results.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Do u think this is really effective.?
Pam L.
Does this really help with dry scalp and the itching