Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Farah N.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Lucie S.Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Kiera Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Full & Strong 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner gives you the same flake-free scalp and hair you love, while strengthening hair with every wash. In addition to providing you with some seriously strong locks, enjoy the Fresh Scent Technology featuring enhanced fragrance notes. Also try Full & Strong Conditioner, Scalp & Hair Treatment and Advanced Thickening Treatment. Talk about the full package! Why choose Head & Shoulders? If you're still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. The clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos. Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements.

• Do u think this is really effective.?2 Answers
  • Does this really help with dry scalp and the itching 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hailey L.
I have an itchy scalp and this totally relieves my condition. It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Mark K.
New York , NY
So, I actually suffer from pretty severe dandruff. I started using head and shoulders when I was young and it seemed to help my problem. However as I've gotten older it seems to do nothing at all. It's more of a quick fix product then an actual remedy like it claims. I give it 3 stars though because as a 2in1 shampoo and conditioner, it does still do a good job and washing and moisturizing the hair. For this reason, I still use this.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Cathleen H.
Flowery Br, GA
I really like this product, I feel like the original Head & Shoulders shampoo is a better fit for me because the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner is a little heavy for my thick hair but other than that I really enjoy it
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
Works great. In the winter my scalp gets dry and starts to get a little bit of dandruff and immediately head and shoulders helps clear it up. Wonderful product. Super affordable too!!!
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a fan of two in ones but I did try this one. This smells good and helps with flakes but I need a separate conditioner. Not recommended for those with curly hair
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
Love jeans & shoulders!! It’s the best for dry scalp and dandruff control. I straighten may hair with the keratin and this treatment dry my scalp and I get dandruff (which I HATE with my life) I’m supposed to use sulfate free shampoos but they don’t help with dandruff. Head & Shoulders helps me to reduce dandruff in a 100% in two weeks tops!! It’s just magical.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I remember using this product when I was staying at my Tia's house for a whole week and I forgot my shampoo and she had this one I actually liked it a lot because it works so well with my hair it did not leave my hair oily after 100 my hair perfectly it gave it shine and silkiness I highly recommend
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I love that this is for dry scalp but still smells great! I do feel like there are some brand of dry scalp shampoos out there that are a little less money and just as effective but there isn't anything wrong with this shampoo. I like it and when I see it for a good price I pick it up :)
Beverly E.
Jacksonville
Head and Shoulders products are very effective in controlling itchy dry scalp.  I like the 2 in 1 because my hair is conditioned at the same time as it is cleaned.  The product is very cost effective since you are getting both your shampoo and conditioner in one great product.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Do u think this is really effective.?
Pam L.
Fresno, CA
Does this really help with dry scalp and the itching