BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Great hair starts with volume. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo helps to maintain body and bounce while making your hair manageable, reducing split ends and leaving it 100% flake free. Your fine and limp hair will finally get the volumizing boost you've always wanted.

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in...1 Answers
Jhonatan D.
When i have my hair to long i like to have it with some kind of shape. I do not like when it is to pasty. For you who are like me, i recommended this shampoo..
Nadia L.
new denmark, NB
This shampoo leaves my hair not only flake free but also smells amazing unlike all those other dandruff shampoo that smells more like chemicals.
Carla T.
Was prrety good for me but just for 4 month.. i use this because is not expensive and because i dot find another good or me!!
Shannon M.
I really like this shampoo. It doesn't smell medicinal. It does a good job. It makes my fine hair nice and fluffy.
Madeleine S.
This aways does the trick! It prevents dandruff and also keeps your hair looking perfect for everyday events!
Andreanne M.
Blainville, QC
Love this shampoo, does what it says, does not foam up as much as regular shampoo and can be more expensive
Veronica H.
Supply, North Carolina
This seemed to make my hair have more volume after I used it also helped with itching head
Britney P.
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week