BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Great hair starts with volume. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo helps to maintain body and bounce while making your hair manageable, reducing split ends and leaving it 100% flake free. Your fine and limp hair will finally get the volumizing boost you've always wanted.

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in...1 Answers
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I love the smell of this shampoo. Head & Shoulders is always in my shower because my boyfriend always uses it and his hair is so long! He gots long wavy thick hair and I get jealous sometimes, (haha!) but when I run out of my fav shampoos I use his head & shoulders and my hair always feels so clean. Overall the head & shoulder products are great!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Is it just me or does head and shoulders smell absolutely amazing? I haven't been able to use this lately as I have color treated hair but instead I've been using it as a body wash because I love how much this smells. It does what it says! It boosted my hair with volume, I had virtually no dandruff and my hair was silky smooth!
Stephanie R.
Halifax
I am extremely picky when it comes to shampoo however I absolutely love head and shoulders. I don't use it because I have dandruff, I use it because it helps with my oily hair. I used it once at a friend's house and ever since then I've been using it at home. I am so glad I made the switch, it doesn't dry my hair out.
Rosibel B.
I just love this product! It helps keep the hair and scalp fresh and also very hydrated! Moreover, you do not have to worry about dandruff. My favorite is the oI just love this product! It helps keep the hair and scalp fresh and also very hydrated! Moreover, you do not have to worry about dandruff. My favorite is the one with the mint! which allows your hair is extra cool and extra hydrated ...
Mary Alliston B.
St, NL
I actually love this shampoo. I always have a bottle of Head and Shoulders to use when I feel like I am getting some dandruff (usually from shampoo build-up). It takes away the itch and the dandruff. The volume aspect is great (though not as noticeable to be than my boyfriend - he LOVES this one). It cleanses the hair so nice, leaving it soft. Head and Shoulders is great, and the value is wonderful too!
may s.
My hair is really fine and whatever I can do to add volume to it, when I discovered this I decided why not try and I am sad to say It felt flat didn't have that much volume to it I was a little upset.
Patricia T.
I just married to this product! It helps to maintain your hair and scalp fresh and hidratated! Moreover, you just don't have to worry about anymore about dandruff. My favorite is the one that has mint! it let your hair extra fresh.
Kathryn H.
Great product! I love the scent and it really keeps my hair clean, nourished and flake free. I use it 2-3 times a week. It's expensive, but it really works. It's a staple product in my shower and I'll keep using it!
Ammara C.
This product doesn't give an extreme amount of volume however it does reduce dandruff. It also has a very refreshing scent and a little goes a long way. This is my go to shampoo for dandruff always does the job!
Kassandra M.
I like this product. The smell is great. It lathers very evenly. The only thing I would change is the ingredients, some are a little harsh but I can't complain. I never see dandruff when I'm using this product.
Britney P.
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week