BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Great hair starts with volume. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo helps to maintain body and bounce while making your hair manageable, reducing split ends and leaving it 100% flake free. Your fine and limp hair will finally get the volumizing boost you've always wanted.

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in...1 Answers
Denisee H.
Newark, NJ
One of the best ones I've used so far leaves my hair smelling great and looking flawless
Cheyann C.
Havelock, NC
Really helped with my dandruff. Kinda tingles so I mix with a little bit of conditioner
Maya T.
Love this shampoo, smells amazing and leaves your hair so soft and ready to get styled.
Stephanie J.
Head and shoulders works great for dandruff. I would definitely buy this product again
Kara L.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. I use this product almost daily.
Chelsie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Anytime I get a dry scalp this is always my go to! always helps nearly immediately!
Hannah P.
Walton, KY
This helps me not only rejuvenate my scalp, but lift my hair to new volumes!
Susan D.
Walled Lake, MI
Thjs keeps my hair clean and free of dandruff. Plus the smell is wonderful.
Madison H.
Portland , OR
This shampoo does exactly what it says. It gets rid of all of the residue from the whole day, and it cures dandruff. To add to its greatness, it smells amazing.
Melanie G.
I love this shampoo! This is one of my regular shampoos to use. I have fine thin hair and I works best for me. Not only does it smell great, it keeps my hair soft and full. I don't use it every day as I alternate with 2 other brands to keep my hair happy. I find if I use one product too much, my hair starts to dislike it.
Britney P.
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week