BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Great hair starts with volume. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo helps to maintain body and bounce while making your hair manageable, reducing split ends and leaving it 100% flake free. Your fine and limp hair will finally get the volumizing boost you've always wanted.

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in...1 Answers
Ariana M.
Great shampoo doesn't make me itchy and helps with dandruff control. I pick this over anything at the store for my hair. Definitely recommended.
Arlene H.
Bronx, NY
I used this shampoo for 1 year..it doesn't do the job for me..my hair is still with dry scalp problem but I found a solution with coconut oil.
Stephanie H.
Girls don't use 2 in1 just fyi. I love the smell of this brand. I just wish they didn't test on animals. that needs to change hopefully.
elizabeth b.
Palo Alto, CA
I have been using this shampoo to get ride of my dandruff it so far has been working for me it makes my hair feel soft and look great
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Love this shampoo it gives incredible shine and volume the price is great - the only reason it looses a star is the fragrance.
Rochelle T.
San Jose, CA
I use this in alternate with my other shampoo(ogx thickening shampoo) so that my hair doesn't get too used to it. Does the job.
Shirley T.
Northvale , NJ
I line this product because it cleans very well. It's great for maintenance of the hair if used at least once or twice a week.
Gisselle M.
Head and shoulders is perfect if you get dandruff on a daily. After one wash it gets rid of my dandruff. I highly recommend
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Gets rid of my dandruff the first wash and that's great for me cause I suffer from it everyday. Thanks head and shoulders
Amberly H.
Keatchie, LA
This really helps with getting dandruff away but it does burn so if you are sensitive this product might not be for you.
Britney P.
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week