BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Great hair starts with volume. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo helps to maintain body and bounce while making your hair manageable, reducing split ends and leaving it 100% flake free. Your fine and limp hair will finally get the volumizing boost you've always wanted.

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in...1 Answers
Ashley L.
Saint Peters, MO
This shampoo clears my dandruff, leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, and smells nice. I haven't really noticed a lot of extra volume in my hair, but it makes my hair look nice.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Enjoy using this product. Leaves your hair soft and smooth. Does noy dry out your hair. Have not followed up with conditioners at times when using this product.
Nicole H.
If you have a problem with dandruff and itching head and shoulders is the only way to go without going to the dermatologist. And it leaves my hair very healthy.
Amber V.
This has helped with my dandruff so much! It smells very pleasant. I use it in conjunction with my regular shampoo just to help with dandruff and it is awesome.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I tried this product but it didn't give me any volume, which is too bad because it would be nice to find a H&S product that worked for more than just dandruff.
Hope A.
Manteca, CA
I use this once a week especially in the winter months because of dandruff and it is a very good shampoo. Your hair gets clean and the dandruff is gone!!!
Michelle V.
Norcross , Ga
Smells good it leaves your hair fresh and soft. The hair loose healthy and strong I bought it at Walmart and it kinda cheap I use it every time I shower
Misty G.
Hallsville, TX
Love this shampoo my scalp has always been flaky until I started using this shampoo. I absolutely love head & shoulders for making a volumizing shampoo
Sabrina H.
Inez, KY
Love using head and shoulders. it always makes my hair feel so clean. I've always been told it helps your hair grow longer to! thats always a plus.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
I LOVE this product so much but now it is no where to be found - i sure hope they aren't discontinuing it! Gives me amazing volume! & soft hair!!....
Britney P.
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week