BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Great hair starts with volume. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo helps to maintain body and bounce while making your hair manageable, reducing split ends and leaving it 100% flake free. Your fine and limp hair will finally get the volumizing boost you've always wanted.

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in...1 Answers
Loreana P.
Orlando, FL
I love head & shoulders! It keeps my hair super clean and dandruff free with a fresh scent. I normally would have to wash my hair everyday but with this I can do it every other day. It's everything you could want from a shampoo
Ashley H.
Norfolk, VA
My hair is naturally thick and heavy, so it always falls flat. With this product I was hoping it would lift my hair just a little bit but I went through 3 or 4 bottles and I never noticed a difference in the lift of my hair.
Ashley A.
This left my hair feeling like straw I could barely comb through it. It keeps the dandruff away but also makes you hair feel awful. Smells great and so is the price.
Stephanie B.
Titusville
I personally don't use this product but the person I care for had terrible dandruff. After using this product she was more comfortable with how her hair was and it fixed her itchy and dry scalp. Yay! No dandruff!
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
Winter is very tough on my skin and scalp! So I occasionally use this shampoo to treat that and I have loved Head and Shoulders with the volume boost. It leaves my hair feeling clean, moisturized and voluminous.
Kimberly B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My husband uses this daily and loves it he gets dandruff if he doesn't use it daily it's very affordable we buy the pump and Costco when it goes on sale and it lasts forever
Veronica P.
Carmichael, CA
I have very dry scalp. Although this is not an expensive product it works moderately well. It is not the best I have found on the market but for the price it cannot be beat. and I like the way it smells!
Maria A.
Castroville, CA
Being a person that has trouble with dandruff head in shoulders is a must in my shower. whats more than perfect to have a shampoo that takes care of the dandruff and also gives you amazing volume.
McKenzie M.
My dermatologist recommended this product to me to help with my Body acne. It works wonders! I can always tell when I have not been using my shampoo and my scalp starts to get dry. Been using for years!
Marnie B.
Baytown, TX
I purchased this shampoo for my husband and myself. I really like that my hair feels clean and soft unlike other dandruff shampoo that dries my hair out and leaves it flat.
Britney P.
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week