BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Great hair starts with volume. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo helps to maintain body and bounce while making your hair manageable, reducing split ends and leaving it 100% flake free. Your fine and limp hair will finally get the volumizing boost you've always wanted.

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in...1 Answers
Amber T.
Cabot, AR
I don't use head and shoulders often but I do through the winter months. It works great. It helps keep my dry scalp under control while giving my hair a healthy clean look. I prefer the fruity smells but this works great for the overall health of my hair and scalp.
Maricarmen P.
chula Vista, CA
I don't have dandruff or anything but it has helped my hair os much i can even explain. my hair feels so much softer after use with this and the oncidtioner they go together so well it is hard to explain until you try it. it is a see it to believe it time of deal
Sofia L.
Pearland, TX
My scalp is very delicate and dandruff comes with about any shampoo. Fortunately, as the name has it, this shampoo helped me deal with it. Apart from having a better scent than the original, it eliminates frizz and helps with volume. It works miracles!!
Amber R.
Bloomington, IL
This stuff is excellent! I tend to get dry scalp/dandruff with most shampoos I use and this is the only thing I can use to keep it at bay. Being a licensed cosmetologist, I have used several products, both professional and non-professional, and this is what I keep coming back to every time! GREAT STUFF! I will use it for the rest of my life.
Joselin F.
I tried this for the first time last week and I really like it ! It's the only shampoo that helps me with dandruff.... But I feel as if this shampoo does not add volume to your hair . Other than that it's a really good shampoo !!!
Faith M.
Uniontown
I love Head and Shoulders shampoo.  I started using it as a child to help with my severe dandruff problem.  I have continued to use it ever since then and it still works great.  Also, it smells really good!  I have gotten several compliments that my hair smells good after using my Head and Shoulders.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I have had itchy and dry scalp which created dandruff since I was a little girl. I tried this after reading great reviews and I no longer have dandruff, and no more itchy or dry scalp. I will never stop using this shampoo because I have noticed once I stop using it, my scalp starts itching and I get flakes again. I got this particular volumizing shampoo because my hair has always been very lifeless and this does help give me some volume and leaves my hair silky and soft.
Christina M.
I've always liked H&S shampoo. My scalp tends to get dry every now and then. Usually this shampoo does the trick. I would give it 5 stars but sometimes it feels like it's stripping my hair.
Valerie S.
I really like this product because it leaves your head feeling "fresh." Kind of like that feeling in the morning when you finished brushing your teeth and breathe out cold crisp mint. It doesn't leave your head oily like other soaps I've used. My hair is soft!
Tia H.
Unicoi , TN
Takes care of scalp issues and smells better then most medicated type shampoos. I gave this 5stars because this is my go to shampoo Inbetween switching shampoos. It really changes up my normal condition of my hair for the better.
Britney P.
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week