BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Great hair starts with volume. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo helps to maintain body and bounce while making your hair manageable, reducing split ends and leaving it 100% flake free. Your fine and limp hair will finally get the volumizing boost you've always wanted.

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in...1 Answers
Samantha H.
Marietta, GA
I like this shampoo! It gets rid of dandruff but smells good. My hair doesn't get oily as fast when I use this. It gets bubbly and I feel it working in my scalp. I will continue to purchase, because it does what it should and smells good.
Jessica H.
Summersville, WV
Head and shoulder is the leading brand for dandruff shampoo, then they go and add volume in the mix. What?? Ladies this is a must try for your flat hair.. Plus helps with dandruff! I promise you won't regret purchasing this products!
Kaytee T.
Forest hill , MD
Love this gentle on my hair but gets rid of the dreaded itchy scalp especially when I get sun or workout and sweat. I've tried other brands but they just don't work at well
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
So I don't usually but dandruff shampoo because I don't have it too bad and years ago my mom had bought it when I was a kid and I thought it had kind of a medicated smell to it. So anyways I bought it because I had a build up of styling product because id started using something new. Not only did it smell great but it worked really well even after one use
Francessca V.
this product helps alot with my dandruff problem. It smells great, lathers really well and does a great job at replenishing the scalp and removing the dandruff.
Caity C.
I love using this shampoo during the colder months of the year when my scalp becomes very dry. Both the shampoo and conditioner keep my scalp and hair hydrated and free from flaking, itchy skin. I love the extra volume this shampoo gives, it provides a perfect balance of conditioning and volumizing for my every day hairstyles.
Stacey M.
Not sure about volume but this shampoo is the only shampoo that helps my dry scalp. Years ago the skin around my hairline was chemically burned while bleaching my hair.. If I do not use this shampoo a few times a week I will get dry skin in the areas previously burned. I've tried salon brands and they do not work as well.
Paige O.
Omaha, NE
My husband uses this brand every day and I also use it when i feel my scalp start to have build up. The scent is great for the both of us and not very potent but it's still noticeable. Very effective when it comes to dandruff, including my husband's beard dandruff. We'll be staying with this brand for a while.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
My family is a long time fan of Head&Shoulders products. For my husband it is the only shampoo that he can & like to use. I like the formula and love to try their new lines that are always great. For last 3 months I am using the Extra Volume Shampoo, and I love the smell. I is like chewing gum or something similar. Can say much about volume, because I have long heavy hair. But I am satisfied!
Samantha B.
Great to use!! If you suffer of a damage hair, dandruff, etc this shampoo will help you to make you hair look like the hair that you had when you were a kid and the best thing is that you can get it anywhere, like, walmart, target, walgreens, cvs, etc. this is a must have
Britney P.
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week