BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

For hair that means business - big business - try Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Shampoo. As well as making you up to 100% flake free*, it will give fine and limp hair a volume boost. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume is a volumizing shampoo for fine hair. The lightweight formula increases volume. Gives volume and body for fine hair. Reduces split ends and breakage for extra volume, while leaving hair up to 100% flake free* . Gentle and pH balanced. see more...

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair...1 Answers
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
So I don't usually but dandruff shampoo because I don't have it too bad and years ago my mom had bought it when I was a kid and I thought it had kind of a medicated smell to it. So anyways I bought it because I had a build up of styling product because id started using something new. Not only did it smell great but it worked really well even after one use
Amber R.
Amber R.
Bloomington, IL
This stuff is excellent! I tend to get dry scalp/dandruff with most shampoos I use and this is the only thing I can use to keep it at bay. Being a licensed cosmetologist, I have used several products, both professional and non-professional, and this is what I keep coming back to every time! GREAT STUFF! I will use it for the rest of my life.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Not sure about volume but this shampoo is the only shampoo that helps my dry scalp. Years ago the skin around my hairline was chemically burned while bleaching my hair.. If I do not use this shampoo a few times a week I will get dry skin in the areas previously burned. I've tried salon brands and they do not work as well.
Paige O.
Paige O.
Omaha, NE
My husband uses this brand every day and I also use it when i feel my scalp start to have build up. The scent is great for the both of us and not very potent but it's still noticeable. Very effective when it comes to dandruff, including my husband's beard dandruff. We'll be staying with this brand for a while.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Great to use!! If you suffer of a damage hair, dandruff, etc this shampoo will help you to make you hair look like the hair that you had when you were a kid and the best thing is that you can get it anywhere, like, walmart, target, walgreens, cvs, etc. this is a must have
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
Chula Vista , CA
I don't have dandruff or anything but it has helped my hair os much i can even explain. my hair feels so much softer after use with this and the oncidtioner they go together so well it is hard to explain until you try it. it is a see it to believe it time of deal
Tia H.
Tia H.
Unicoi, TN
Takes care of scalp issues and smells better then most medicated type shampoos. I gave this 5stars because this is my go to shampoo Inbetween switching shampoos. It really changes up my normal condition of my hair for the better.
maria a.
maria a.
Castroville , CA
Being a person that has trouble with dandruff head in shoulders is a must in my shower. whats more than perfect to have a shampoo that takes care of the dandruff and also gives you amazing volume.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always liked H&S shampoo. My scalp tends to get dry every now and then. Usually this shampoo does the trick. I would give it 5 stars but sometimes it feels like it's stripping my hair.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this daily and loves it he gets dandruff if he doesn't use it daily it's very affordable we buy the pump and Costco when it goes on sale and it lasts forever
Britney P.
Britney P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week