BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

For hair that means business - big business - try Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Shampoo. As well as making you up to 100% flake free*, it will give fine and limp hair a volume boost. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume is a volumizing shampoo for fine hair. The lightweight formula increases volume. Gives volume and body for fine hair. Reduces split ends and breakage for extra volume, while leaving hair up to 100% flake free* . Gentle and pH balanced. see more...

• Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair...1 Answers
McKenzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended this product to me to help with my Body acne. It works wonders! I can always tell when I have not been using my shampoo and my scalp starts to get dry. Been using for years!
Faith M.
Uniontown
I love Head and Shoulders shampoo.  I started using it as a child to help with my severe dandruff problem.  I have continued to use it ever since then and it still works great.  Also, it smells really good!  I have gotten several compliments that my hair smells good after using my Head and Shoulders.
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love head & shoulders! It keeps my hair super clean and dandruff free with a fresh scent. I normally would have to wash my hair everyday but with this I can do it every other day. It's everything you could want from a shampoo
Samantha H.
Marietta, GA
I like this shampoo! It gets rid of dandruff but smells good. My hair doesn't get oily as fast when I use this. It gets bubbly and I feel it working in my scalp. I will continue to purchase, because it does what it should and smells good.
Jessica H.
Summersville, WV
Head and shoulder is the leading brand for dandruff shampoo, then they go and add volume in the mix. What?? Ladies this is a must try for your flat hair.. Plus helps with dandruff! I promise you won't regret purchasing this products!
Kaytee M.
Myerstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gentle on my hair but gets rid of the dreaded itchy scalp especially when I get sun or workout and sweat. I've tried other brands but they just don't work at well
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo, 14.2 fl oz
So I don't usually but dandruff shampoo because I don't have it too bad and years ago my mom had bought it when I was a kid and I thought it had kind of a medicated smell to it. So anyways I bought it because I had a build up of styling product because id started using something new. Not only did it smell great but it worked really well even after one use
Francessca V.
this product helps alot with my dandruff problem. It smells great, lathers really well and does a great job at replenishing the scalp and removing the dandruff.
Caity C.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo, 23.7 fl oz
I love using this shampoo during the colder months of the year when my scalp becomes very dry. Both the shampoo and conditioner keep my scalp and hair hydrated and free from flaking, itchy skin. I love the extra volume this shampoo gives, it provides a perfect balance of conditioning and volumizing for my every day hairstyles.
Stacey M.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo, 23.7 fl oz
Not sure about volume but this shampoo is the only shampoo that helps my dry scalp. Years ago the skin around my hairline was chemically burned while bleaching my hair.. If I do not use this shampoo a few times a week I will get dry skin in the areas previously burned. I've tried salon brands and they do not work as well.
Britney P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should I buy this if i have dandruff and I want volume in my hair but I truer head and shoulders before it work for a week