Head & Shoulders Extra Strength Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Ali E.Head & Shoulders Extra Strength Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Amanda W.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Dandruff can get serious. It's about time you get serious about serious dandruff and make yourself flake free again. Head & Shoulders Extra Strength Dandruff Shampoo is tough on severe flakes** with a 2% pyrithione zinc formula. Its conditioning technology also helps protect hair against breakage so you can reclaim your 100% flake-free*, beautiful hair.

Pyrithione Zinc (2%). Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• How often did you use this for moderate dandruff? Did you...2 Answers
  • My hair becomes really oily the day after washing, but I ...1 Answers
  • During the winter season my scalp gets really dry causing...7 Answers
  • "I would recommend this if you have uncontrollable dandruff." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it help clear up and prevent dry scalp, it also leaves your hair smelling nice and feeling clean." in 1 review
  • "The only problem is that it is such a large quantity, and takes me a long time to finish." in 1 review
  • "Used this product forever until I discovered that sulfate free shampoo eliminated my dandruff completely without the harsh chemicals!" in 1 review
  • "works really well for my dandruff." in 1 review
Max R.
Hadley, MA
I've used this for a little while now, and it definitely helps to control the dandruff and oil on my scalp. However, it is pretty strong and it irritates the skin around my hairline when it inevitably drips a little. But it does work so I'd recommend trying it out!
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
This product, when used consistently, makes a difference. My scalp is constantly dry and producing dandruff, so I finally invested in shampoo to help. For just a few bucks spent at Meijer, I had a solution to my problem. I consistently used only this shampoo, paired with another brands conditioner, and my scalp felt much better.. and more clean!
Amanda W.
I have had dandruff since I was around 12 years old...which is also the first time I tried Head and Shoulders. I usually always get the Green Apple scent now just because I love the scent so much! I am 28 years old now and i can not go without this. I had horrible dandruff, and I mean horrible. To this day if I use something other than Head and Shoulders just ONE time my dandruff starts to come back. Head and Shoulders has saved me embarrassment and I'm so incredibly thankful for them. No joke. I really recommend this product if you have dandruff!
Natashia M.
I've been using head & shoulders for years. My scalp becomes extremely dry when it starts to get cold & this was my go to bottle. Lately it hasn't been working for me. It does dry out the rest of my hair so I leave conditioner on longer, but it's stopped working on my scalp. I scratch my head in my sleep which makes my dandruff more prominent when i wake up. I wash my hair now & still have dandruff. I'm hoping they didn't change the formula. I'm gonna continue to use it for now, and maybe grease my scalp or use some tea tree oil with it. Hopefully that helps me.
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
I Have So Many Great Things To Say About This Shampoo. So Let's Start Off By Stating Them.. So As For Me This Shampoo Actually Has Benefited Me In A Drastic Manner That It's Unexplainable Because This Shampoo Makes Me Not Scratch My Head In Public Due To The Dandruff That I Use To Have. This Shampoo Helped Me With That As Well I Feel My Hair More Healthier And Stronger. I Used To Use Other Brand Shampoos But They Seemed To Not Have Helped Me How This Shampoo Helped Me.
So I Recommend This To Everyone, It's A Must Have! ✨👌
ORIANA R.

This shampoo looks excellent for controlling dandruff, and has a pleasant scent, does not dry the hair like other anti-dandruff shampoo. What should be taken into account is that it is necessary to alternate with another shampoo every few months because otherwise, if it is used constantly without changing, the scalp becomes habit-forming and the shampoo no longer has the same effect as before, or less in my personal experience has been so.
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
I've used head and shoulder's since I was a kid. As I got older (and unfortunately, poorer) I got stuck buying the "basically water" shampoo. No other shampoo quite understands my dandruff problem like head and shoulders. It's worth every penny! I'll definitely be using it this thanksgiving! Can't be flaking in the mashed potatoes!
Asma T.
Fairfax, VA
My mom and I both have severe issues with dandruff and Head & Shoulders is the only thing that works. However, we often have to switch to a "regular" shampoo every now and then because we find that it loses effect if we use it for over a few months without a break. Overall, a great product for the price, especially for those with uncontrollable dandruff like me.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
I use this just because I love the sensation that mint leaves in your head after you take a shower. You feel so clean and refreshed that it's hard to use another brand after you try this.

I really like the sensation, I don't have any dandruff or have suffered from it, but I like this.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
My husband Tony has great hair for a guy! It's thick, dries straight naturally, it's really not fair. But his scalp gets dr fast, especially in the colder months. This shampoo keeps his scalp conditioned and his hair looking shiny and healthy! And I don't have to worry about him scratching his head in public or dandruff! :)
Angelia S.
DETROIT, MI
During the winter season my scalp gets really dry causing me to get dandruff. does this product work well to help get rid of it?
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Ese shampoo para q es bueno
Liz G.
Ivanhoe, CA
Does it really work??? I need something good for my scalp
Johanna R.
Fresno , CA
Does this leave a heavy build up on your hair?
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
would this hurt my scalp if I don't have dandruff and use it?