BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Help put an end to itchy**, dry scalp by restoring your scalp's moisture barrier defense. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo provides relief with an active moisturizing formula that continuously targets dryness** and gives you 100% flake-free hair***. Also try NEW Dry Scalp Care 2 Minute Moisturizer Scalp & Hair Treatment.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
I have used this shampoo for two weeks and it seems to be working fine. It cleared out the scalp pretty well and hopefully in the coming weeks it will get even better. If it makes your scalp dry - it has not in my case - use it every other time you wash your hair. Some people do it every day and I definitely do not recommend doing that, with this shampoo or with something else.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
I’ve been having a rough time with my scalp this winter. It’s been very dry and very flakey to the point where if I scratched my head I saw the flakes coming down. I bought this product because it didn’t have that medicine type smell and I didn’t mind the scent. After one use I saw less flakage and had less itch. It’s made me less insecure for sure.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my go to shampoo during the dry winter months when my scalp starts to itch and flake. I like that it is moisturizing and cleans my hair well. The 2in1 formula works pretty well and I usually don't feel the need for an addition conditioner. I would recommend head and shoulders to anyone!
Kerishma P.
Head & Shoulders is such a reliable brand, and I really haven't had any problems with any of their shampoos or conditioners. I particularly love this one with almond oil because I tend to have a dry scalp. I will say that these are pretty strong shampoos, and can be drying if you're already dry, so I only use it every other wash (or even every two washes) when I feel like my scalp needs a "deep" clean. I also always follow up with conditioner and a light hair oil through the body of my hair. Overall a great dependable and affordable product!
Amanda S.
This stuff really works! Sometimes if I use a different shampoo, I get buildup and flakes. This shampoo has been the only thing to take care of the problem completely! It’s affordable and smells great. I use this along with the conditioner and it smells amazing.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This shampoo has so many uses for me and I will never stop purchasing this. It smells delicious and truly does bring back my scalps natural moisture. As someone who is frequently changing the color of their hair, this is great to break down excess color and start the fading process to switch colors more easily. This also is a godsend when I havent washed my hair for a few days and it gets dry and flaky, or when bleach sits on my roots too long and dries out my scalp. This is a fantastic product and it is a permanent staple in my haircare.
kades G.
Denver, CO
I have always had struggles with dry scalp and this is the best solution. Instantly feels good on the scalp and keeps it flake free but not oily. Have used for years in the OG but love the almond addition for smoother hair. Neutral smell in my opinion.
Martz L.
grayslake, IL
I live in Chicago and it’s still super freezing here. That means my whole body gets dry including my scalp. I started getting dandruff. I bought this right away and two days later, the dandruff disappeared. I love the smell as well, it smells very refreshing and I love how it has almond oil. Highly recommend this!
erika z.
Head and shoulders shampoos work great and definitely keep the flakes from coming. Consistency wise, I’d say it might be on the more thinner side. Definitely recommend if you’re having dandruff issues.
Noelle S.
Jensen Beach, FL
I used to use all natural shampoo but due to financial issues switched the this for my and my daughter’s horrible dry scalp and I love it, it has really helped our scalp not look so flaky and gross.
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
Does it help get rid of dandruff? How long does it take?
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Does this shampoo really work ???
Carley M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Is this a lotion or a shampoo? I can't tell. I have a scalp that just flakes all day long.
Lucy F.
Youngstown , OH
I have really bad dandruff. I have a thyroid deficiency so it tends to leave my skin and scalp really dry. Would this be a good product to try?
Emily B.
Does this leave your hair looking greasy?