BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Help put an end to itchy**, dry scalp by restoring your scalp's moisture barrier defense. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo provides relief with an active moisturizing formula that continuously targets dryness** and gives you 100% flake-free hair***. Also try NEW Dry Scalp Care 2 Minute Moisturizer Scalp & Hair Treatment.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
I have used this shampoo for two weeks and it seems to be working fine. It cleared out the scalp pretty well and hopefully in the coming weeks it will get even better. If it makes your scalp dry - it has not in my case - use it every other time you wash your hair. Some people do it every day and I definitely do not recommend doing that, with this shampoo or with something else.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
I’ve been having a rough time with my scalp this winter. It’s been very dry and very flakey to the point where if I scratched my head I saw the flakes coming down. I bought this product because it didn’t have that medicine type smell and I didn’t mind the scent. After one use I saw less flakage and had less itch. It’s made me less insecure for sure.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my go to shampoo during the dry winter months when my scalp starts to itch and flake. I like that it is moisturizing and cleans my hair well. The 2in1 formula works pretty well and I usually don't feel the need for an addition conditioner. I would recommend head and shoulders to anyone!
Roxann L.
Phoenix, AZ
If my dad never put me on to this shampoo I would probably still be flaking it! This shampoo honestly helps keep my dandruff under control and I've only found two or three flakes since I started using it. It also smells really good -as well as the green apple, and I love the tingly feeling it gives my scalp. Hands down my favorite shampoo!
Kerishma P.
Head & Shoulders is such a reliable brand, and I really haven't had any problems with any of their shampoos or conditioners. I particularly love this one with almond oil because I tend to have a dry scalp. I will say that these are pretty strong shampoos, and can be drying if you're already dry, so I only use it every other wash (or even every two washes) when I feel like my scalp needs a "deep" clean. I also always follow up with conditioner and a light hair oil through the body of my hair. Overall a great dependable and affordable product!
Amanda S.
This stuff really works! Sometimes if I use a different shampoo, I get buildup and flakes. This shampoo has been the only thing to take care of the problem completely! It’s affordable and smells great. I use this along with the conditioner and it smells amazing.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This shampoo has so many uses for me and I will never stop purchasing this. It smells delicious and truly does bring back my scalps natural moisture. As someone who is frequently changing the color of their hair, this is great to break down excess color and start the fading process to switch colors more easily. This also is a godsend when I havent washed my hair for a few days and it gets dry and flaky, or when bleach sits on my roots too long and dries out my scalp. This is a fantastic product and it is a permanent staple in my haircare.
kades G.
Denver, CO
I have always had struggles with dry scalp and this is the best solution. Instantly feels good on the scalp and keeps it flake free but not oily. Have used for years in the OG but love the almond addition for smoother hair. Neutral smell in my opinion.
Lolita A.
El cajon
It was recommended by my doctor for dandruff and honestly it did wonders for my hair for around a year before it just started not working anymore. It may have been my hair changing or something I'm not sure. Now I'm back to trying different shampoos.
Samantha W.
Kennesaw
I use this product as recommended by my dermatologist for the psoriasis on the back of my neck. It really helps keep my scalp irritation to a minimum. My hair is always soft and feels healthy after using this product.
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
Does it help get rid of dandruff? How long does it take?
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Does this shampoo really work ???
Carley M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Is this a lotion or a shampoo? I can't tell. I have a scalp that just flakes all day long.
Carla S.
Would this work for my hair if it feels dry after to much dying & bleaching? Does it make your scalp oily ?
Joy W.
Clare, MI
Has anyone noticed whether this works for those who happen to have dry scalp issues and itchiness? I know there is one specifically to control scalp itching, but was wondering if this would be just as good or better. :)

back