Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
This shampoo is infused with almond oil. The 3 action formula cleans to remove oil and flakes, protects your scalp from dandruff, and moisturizes each hair strand from scalp to tip.
Diana N.
This is the shampoo I use on a daily basis , It helps with my dry scalp and I personally love the smell of this🙂
Be_beautifulxoxo_ A.
I have a very dry scalp and this shampooo workss greatt on dry scalp. Won't damage hair.. Keeps the hair smotth and silky
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
My scalp has been really itchy and i bought this and it really has helped my scalp from being itchy because it dont itch no more
Noelle S.
Jensen Beach, FL
My daughter and I suffer from dry scalp and always had to use medicated shampoo till we tried this, it helped our scalp and doesn’t dry out my hair.
Kristen B.
Kearney, MO
I keep coming back to this shampoo. It hydrates and keeps my scalp healthy. Dry skin is always an issue for me.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
I have dry skin and scalp and this helps keep flaking at bay. It smells really good and feels hydrating on my hair. The large bottle is also very affordable and will last forever. I mostly just use this shampoo in the winter dry months.
Nicole G.
The smell of the almond is from another world, after you washed your hair smell so good!!!
Diannah O.
I developed dandruff a couple years ago and this is the only shampoo that keeps it away. The smell is a little strong but it goes away once your hair is dry. It leaves my hair soft and feelings clean. This is my go to shampoo.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Great shampoo if you have a dry scalp and need to get rid of the flakes. I love how this one smells and love how easy it gets rid of that pesky dandruff. Gives your hair a moisturized look. Definitely will be buying another bottle soon and highly recommend.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.