Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil mak...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
This shampoo is infused with almond oil. The 3 action formula cleans to remove oil and flakes, protects your scalp from dandruff, and moisturizes each hair strand from scalp to tip.
Diana N.
This is the shampoo I use on a daily basis , It helps with my dry scalp and I personally love the smell of this🙂
Be_beautifulxoxo_ A.
I have a very dry scalp and this shampooo workss greatt on dry scalp. Won't damage hair.. Keeps the hair smotth and silky
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
My scalp has been really itchy and i bought this and it really has helped my scalp from being itchy because it dont itch no more
Adreana P.
la puente
This has to be one of my favorite shampoos. Are used to have a very dry scalp and this has helped me with it and it leaves my hair smelling really good
Shawna Z.
Daytona Beach
I have dandruff so this works perfectly for my head. Every time I stop using it my dandruff comes back so now I know this really works
Ashley A.
Love this shampoo! Prevents my scalp from getting dandruff. I’ve tried to get away from it as my dandruff was gone, but it started up again, so I went back. Nice light smell.
Brinela V.
Orlando, Fl
This shampoo has saved my life. I was using a profesional line of products and they were working fine, but my hair started to get super greasy and had a lot of dandruff. I’ve tried many, many products to help me with that an none of them have worked except for this one. I use it every time I wash my hair.
Ana J.
Madison
I have gone through a bottle of this three times and I will continue to purchase this for my shower. I have a dry scalp that gets oily around my hairline. I don’t have true dandruff but flakey sections from product buildup and oily spots. I use this shampoo every other wash and only on the spots I need. This lathers very nicely, a little goes a long way, and this bottle lasts forever! I would recommend this to anyone with the same problems because the almond oil also provides enough hydration to not get a excessively dry scalp.
Jade A.
This shampoo relieves dandruff, prevents dandruff, and hydrated with the almond oil. It is the only shampoo I use.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.