Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
J R.
Although I love most of the head and shoulder products but the almond adds such an awesome additional conditioning factor for my hair
Paula V.
Logan, WV
I use this every winter. I tend to get really dry scalp when it gets cold and this really helps. I use the shampoo and conditioner
Kayli I.
Wilmington, NC
This product smells great and works wonderfully! I feel like it cleared my dandruff up and made my hair look shiner and healthier!!
Jennifer T.
Like that this gives moisture to my scalp while helping fight dandruff. The two in one is a quick way to get ready in the morning.
Olivia H.
With a dandruff issue this is a life saver! I thought this would smell awful and be horrible, but it's actually fantastic! Love it!
Angel w.
I buy this every couple of weekd. My husband and children use it. It's a must In my household.. It's a great product for dry scalp
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
This shampoo keeps my scalp hydrated and smells amazing. I personally love how my hair feels and smells after using this product.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
My scalp has been really itchy and i bought this and it really has helped my scalp from being itchy because it dont itch no more
Floricel G.
Deer Park, TX
Really refreshes the dry scalp and leaves the hair smelling fresh and feeling smooth. Along with the shampoo, its my favorite.
Wendy L.
Falls Church, VA
Lo usamos junto con mi esposo y nos resulto muy bueno incluso para la caspa ami me la quito rrapido desde que lo empese a usar.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.