Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Olivia H.
With a dandruff issue this is a life saver! I thought this would smell awful and be horrible, but it's actually fantastic! Love it!
Kayli I.
Wilmington, NC
This product smells great and works wonderfully! I feel like it cleared my dandruff up and made my hair look shiner and healthier!!
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo keeps my scalp hydrated and smells amazing. I personally love how my hair feels and smells after using this product.
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My scalp has been really itchy and i bought this and it really has helped my scalp from being itchy because it dont itch no more
Lilliana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love head & shoulders because it leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh. Have recommended this brand to family and friends.
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hair refreshed, clean and soft. It's a family favorite. We buy the large size from Costco all the time. It's a staple!
Wendy L.
Falls Church, VA
Lo usamos junto con mi esposo y nos resulto muy bueno incluso para la caspa ami me la quito rrapido desde que lo empese a usar.
Floricel G.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really refreshes the dry scalp and leaves the hair smelling fresh and feeling smooth. Along with the shampoo, its my favorite.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy! The price is so cheap I didn't think I'd actually like the product but im inlove!
Jackie O.
I almost do not use it because after washing my hair after a while it's been itching and because it also gives me dandruff.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.