Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Carlie M.
Louisville , OH
I love head and shoulders shampoo. The almond extract really makes a difference in this and I love it! Smells good and makes my scalp feel so much better.
brenda c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this shampoo all the time i dont think he has ever switched brands he always buys his shampoo at samsclub too.... its his favorite
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get the big one at Costco and it definitely helps me when the weather changes up and my head gets dry. After one wash I can see the difference.
Courtney T.
Gulfport, MS
Always trusted product! I use this often as I suffer horribly with dandruff. This always helps. The scents are pretty awesome as well.
Cassie C.
This is my favorite product from Head & Shoulders, I love the way the almond oil shampoo and conditioner smells and nourishes my hair!
Yanira G.
Head and shoulders is great for dandruff . It gets rid of it. I love to use in my hair if i see dandruff in my hair. It gets rid of it.
J R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I love most of the head and shoulder products but the almond adds such an awesome additional conditioning factor for my hair
Angel w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this every couple of weekd. My husband and children use it. It's a must In my household.. It's a great product for dry scalp
Paula V.
Logan, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every winter. I tend to get really dry scalp when it gets cold and this really helps. I use the shampoo and conditioner
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like that this gives moisture to my scalp while helping fight dandruff. The two in one is a quick way to get ready in the morning.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.