Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil mak...1 Answers
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
I'm in love with this shampoo, and my husband loves it too! It works great and smells amazing too! I've always been a fan of head and shoulders and they've definitely been stepping their game up lately.
Seana J.
This is great for dandruff. It does work exactly like it says it will. It does a great job of cleaning my hair as well as diminishing dandruff. I go back and forth between this and Selsun Blue.
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
I bought this to help with the dry flakes K get during winter. It smells great and definitely reduces the amount of flakiness. It's a bit thin/liquidy, which can be irritating when trying to pour. Overall it's a good product.
China D.
Athens, GA
I have a really dry scalp and the only thing that helps it is head and shoulders. If i dont use it  my scalp gets dry within a couple of days. The only reason for 4 stars is because i have to continue using the product or my dry scalp with always come back.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
When I used to have dandruff, I tried several Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I didn't like it though because it left an ugly residue in my hair, so I got away with it all together.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I have a dry scalp and this is helping combat the dandruff it's causing. Plus it smells really great and I seem to use less of this shampoo than others. My husband liked the results so much he started using it too.
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
I have used this shampoo for years now. Never had an issue, makes my hair feels clean and I like the smell. I like that they have different options in addition to the original.
Jessica R.
Rialto, CA
I love head and shoulders because I have a problem with dandruff when the season changes or when I become really stressed out. I love how it leaves my scalp feeling fresh and my hair soft.
Daneh E.
I struggle with eczema and my scalp is one of my problem areas. This product gives me relief for a dry itchy out break. It also makes my hair look and smell great, I overall love this product and it is a regular buy for me!
Cynthia L.
Visalia, CA
I used my husbands head in shoulders for a week when I ran out of my Pantene and oh my god how it dried my hair I actually got dandruff after using this shampoo never using his shampoo again
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.