Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Linh N.
Lawndale, CA
I love this so much! I have used this for many years and it never let me down. No other shampoo was able to live up to the same expectations as head and shoulder. Nor can replace it.
Samiah S.
Nothing competes with Head & Shoulders. Keeps my scalp healthy and dandruff-free, and my hair feeling healthy and voluminous! Not to mention it also has such a pleasant smell, unlike medicated dandruff shampoos. A must-have!
Jessica R.
Rialto, CA
I love head and shoulders because I have a problem with dandruff when the season changes or when I become really stressed out. I love how it leaves my scalp feeling fresh and my hair soft.
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
I have used this shampoo for years now. Never had an issue, makes my hair feels clean and I like the smell. I like that they have different options in addition to the original.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
It smells so good! Definitely got rid of my dandruff too. It's inexpensive and does the job. I love that it comes with a pump. I have a pretty oily scalp so this stuff really works!
Rosie Q.
Not sure if the formula has been changed or what, but this doesn't really do much for my hair anymore. When I have dandruff, before it used to leave my hair clean, now, it's like whatever, not too impressed by head and shoulders anymore
Michelle G.
Midlothian, TX
When I'm tight on money and have coupons this is my go to! Summer and winter are rough on my scalp and this relieves the itching within the first use. Target has the best deals on this line. Always buy in bulk!
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
This is one of the shampoos i have to have in my bathroom! I've been using this shampoo for a long time now. Its makes my scalp feel clean! And i just absolutely love it!
Sandra L.
Glenwood Springs, CO
I can only use Head and Shoulders other brands irritate my scalp. I have used this shampoo for more than 18 years and I will continue to used it. It keeps my scalp moisturize and dandruff away.
Daneh E.
I struggle with eczema and my scalp is one of my problem areas. This product gives me relief for a dry itchy out break. It also makes my hair look and smell great, I overall love this product and it is a regular buy for me!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.