Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
I bought this to help with the dry flakes K get during winter. It smells great and definitely reduces the amount of flakiness. It's a bit thin/liquidy, which can be irritating when trying to pour. Overall it's a good product.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I used to have dandruff, I tried several Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I didn't like it though because it left an ugly residue in my hair, so I got away with it all together.
China D.
Athens, GA
I have a really dry scalp and the only thing that helps it is head and shoulders. If i dont use it  my scalp gets dry within a couple of days. The only reason for 4 stars is because i have to continue using the product or my dry scalp with always come back.
Alexa R.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go- to shampoo. There is nothing special about it. The bottom line is that it works like a charm to prevent dandruff, which is my main concern. The almond scent is nice and sweet.
Yselb D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever my scalp is dry and acting up, this shampoo is my lifesaver. It leaves my hair squeaky clean without drying my scalp. My hair is dry and chemically treated, I don't use this all the time but it is a good one!
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to get extremely dry skin depending on the season and with head & shoulders, my scalp gets so much relief from all the itchiness. This shampoo also smells amazing and leaves a very clean minty feeling on the scalp.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a dry scalp and this is helping combat the dandruff it's causing. Plus it smells really great and I seem to use less of this shampoo than others. My husband liked the results so much he started using it too.
Linh N.
Lawndale, CA
I love this so much! I have used this for many years and it never let me down. No other shampoo was able to live up to the same expectations as head and shoulder. Nor can replace it.
Samiah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing competes with Head & Shoulders. Keeps my scalp healthy and dandruff-free, and my hair feeling healthy and voluminous! Not to mention it also has such a pleasant smell, unlike medicated dandruff shampoos. A must-have!
Jessica R.
Rialto, CA
I love head and shoulders because I have a problem with dandruff when the season changes or when I become really stressed out. I love how it leaves my scalp feeling fresh and my hair soft.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.