Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Alexa R.
Reno, NV
This is my go- to shampoo. There is nothing special about it. The bottom line is that it works like a charm to prevent dandruff, which is my main concern. The almond scent is nice and sweet.
Yselb D.
Doral, FL
Whenever my scalp is dry and acting up, this shampoo is my lifesaver. It leaves my hair squeaky clean without drying my scalp. My hair is dry and chemically treated, I don't use this all the time but it is a good one!
Damaris O.
ocala, FL
I tend to get extremely dry skin depending on the season and with head & shoulders, my scalp gets so much relief from all the itchiness. This shampoo also smells amazing and leaves a very clean minty feeling on the scalp.
Linh N.
Lawndale, CA
I love this so much! I have used this for many years and it never let me down. No other shampoo was able to live up to the same expectations as head and shoulder. Nor can replace it.
Samiah S.
Nothing competes with Head & Shoulders. Keeps my scalp healthy and dandruff-free, and my hair feeling healthy and voluminous! Not to mention it also has such a pleasant smell, unlike medicated dandruff shampoos. A must-have!
Pamela W.
San Marcos, CA
It smells so good! Definitely got rid of my dandruff too. It's inexpensive and does the job. I love that it comes with a pump. I have a pretty oily scalp so this stuff really works!
Michelle G.
Midlothian, TX
When I'm tight on money and have coupons this is my go to! Summer and winter are rough on my scalp and this relieves the itching within the first use. Target has the best deals on this line. Always buy in bulk!
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
This is one of the shampoos i have to have in my bathroom! I've been using this shampoo for a long time now. Its makes my scalp feel clean! And i just absolutely love it!
Sandra L.
Glenwood Springs, CO
I can only use Head and Shoulders other brands irritate my scalp. I have used this shampoo for more than 18 years and I will continue to used it. It keeps my scalp moisturize and dandruff away.
Cynthia L.
Visalia, CA
I used my husbands head in shoulders for a week when I ran out of my Pantene and oh my god how it dried my hair I actually got dandruff after using this shampoo never using his shampoo again
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.