Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil mak...1 Answers
Rachel N.
Soothing! Just be sure you're not allergic to almonds! My scalp is always oily, but for a few weeks out of the year it's dry (when it's really cold). Helped to soothe my dry scalp and stopped the flaking and itching.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Use this every time i get a dry scalp. The look of flakes on hair is always a no no so this is a must have product to help alleviate it. I combine it with the conditioner to get faster and better results.
Kaley S.
Round Rock, TX
I LOVE this product because it does what it says it will do. I had many times where other shampoos made my scalp dry and using this product took care of it. I also very much enjoy the sweet smell it gives off.
Ashley S.
Love this shampoo/conditioner. It smells great and surprisingly leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. It leathers great and a little product goes a long way. It's affordable too. I will definitely buy again.
Meressa L.
Fairport, NY
I have to use this in the summer. Something about the heat and my scalp don't get along. After a few washes (I had to wash several days in a row eeek) I was itch free! I hate washing my hair often though.
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I adore head & shoulders! Although i have very bleached and over processed , i have to use this evert few shampoos to just keep my entire head balanced. Its my absolute favorite and smells really good.
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is my go to shampoo I have naturally a really dry scalp and using hydrating shampoos will cause dandruff so I stick with this. It cleans super fresh it's convenient and since my hair is as virgin as it can get it will not dry or mistreat it
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
I have really bad dandruff and it can be embarrassing. I use this shampoo once a week and it helps keep the dandruff away. It doesn't dry out my hair and smells pretty good for a dandruff shampoo.
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love head and shoulders. It lathers well, smells good, and keeps my dry scalp under control. It is a little pricey for the name brand, but I do think it's worth it. I will continue to buy H&S.
Alexa R.
Reno, NV
This is my go- to shampoo. There is nothing special about it. The bottom line is that it works like a charm to prevent dandruff, which is my main concern. The almond scent is nice and sweet.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.