Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
laura w.
Cabot, AR
After just a few uses my dandruff was completely under control. It also didn't seem to effect my color treated hair. I was afraid of it stripping my color but it did not. It's such a cheap price and smells great. It's my new every day shampoo.
Alina U.
This is the best smelling shampoo in the world!!! Head and Shoulders killed it with this fragrance. Plus it leaves your hair absolutely amazing and perfect. I have oily hair and it really controlled the oil and frizz. Was very moisturizing.
Rida T.
I have this in my bathroom right now ! Love the scent, the thickness and the fact that a little goes a long way. Best for dry scalp which is what it targets, gives a shiny coating and silky feeling to my hair. Always repurchasing this.
Bella C.
Corona, CA
I loved the smell of this shampoo and packaging. The pump makes it very easy to use and the formula was nice and creamy but easy to lather. It helped with dandruff but I wouldn't buy again bc the repair head and shoulders is my fav
Deijalee P.
Berwyn, IL
I LOVE THIS so much omg. It smells like sweet almond milk and leaves my hair smelling delicious. It's smoothing and I have never found a shampoo that smells better than this. I will forever repurchase this until they stop making it.
Dhanica D.
San Diego, CA
I love this shampoo! This is one of the other product that helped my scalp after using Wella shampoo. It soothed the itching and slowly got rid of any irritation I had, including the small bumps. I will always use this product.
Diannah O.
I developed dandruff a couple years ago and this is the only shampoo that keeps it away. The smell is a little strong but it goes away once your hair is dry. It leaves my hair soft and feelings clean. This is my go to shampoo.
Bjet C.
Every time I feel my scalp becoming dry and it starts to hurt. ( I have sensitive scalp ) I use this and it just soothes my scalp and improves the dandruff. I would say I'm both dry and oily on my scalp lol. It's a great product.
Lea A.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only does this shampoo smell great it leaves my hair feeling clean and itch free. It was a life saver during my pregnancy when everything became dry and itchy. This is the only shampoo my husband uses. He says other ones don't help with dandruff and dryness
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Great shampoo if you have a dry scalp and need to get rid of the flakes. I love how this one smells and love how easy it gets rid of that pesky dandruff. Gives your hair a moisturized look. Definitely will be buying another bottle soon and highly recommend.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.