Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Alina U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best smelling shampoo in the world!!! Head and Shoulders killed it with this fragrance. Plus it leaves your hair absolutely amazing and perfect. I have oily hair and it really controlled the oil and frizz. Was very moisturizing.
Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only shampoo that my family are using especially this family sized. Last pretty long and really clean. Feel fresh after using it .I love shampoo that came with a pump, make it more easy to use and make the perfect amount for my hair.
Rida T.
I have this in my bathroom right now ! Love the scent, the thickness and the fact that a little goes a long way. Best for dry scalp which is what it targets, gives a shiny coating and silky feeling to my hair. Always repurchasing this.
Deijalee P.
Berwyn, IL
I LOVE THIS so much omg. It smells like sweet almond milk and leaves my hair smelling delicious. It's smoothing and I have never found a shampoo that smells better than this. I will forever repurchase this until they stop making it.
Bella C.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the smell of this shampoo and packaging. The pump makes it very easy to use and the formula was nice and creamy but easy to lather. It helped with dandruff but I wouldn't buy again bc the repair head and shoulders is my fav
Dhanica D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! This is one of the other product that helped my scalp after using Wella shampoo. It soothed the itching and slowly got rid of any irritation I had, including the small bumps. I will always use this product.
Bjet C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I feel my scalp becoming dry and it starts to hurt. ( I have sensitive scalp ) I use this and it just soothes my scalp and improves the dandruff. I would say I'm both dry and oily on my scalp lol. It's a great product.
Lea A.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only does this shampoo smell great it leaves my hair feeling clean and itch free. It was a life saver during my pregnancy when everything became dry and itchy. This is the only shampoo my husband uses. He says other ones don't help with dandruff and dryness
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soothing! Just be sure you're not allergic to almonds! My scalp is always oily, but for a few weeks out of the year it's dry (when it's really cold). Helped to soothe my dry scalp and stopped the flaking and itching.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this every time i get a dry scalp. The look of flakes on hair is always a no no so this is a must have product to help alleviate it. I combine it with the conditioner to get faster and better results.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.